0%
bad
0%
Horrifying
40.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
Act 1: prologue
Act 2: The first tournament

(Aug. 21, 2012  10:44 PM)Insomniac Wrote: So its a girl?

Really, I didn't know?

yes

as a matter of fact, most of my protagonists are females. Weird right?
(Aug. 21, 2012  10:45 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: as a matter of fact, most of my protagonists are females. Weird right?

Nope, more like typical Tongue_out_wink

I hope you like my vote Cute
(Aug. 21, 2012  10:47 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  10:45 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: as a matter of fact, most of my protagonists are females. Weird right?

Nope, more like typical Tongue_out_wink

I hope you like my vote Cute
Yes! more views for me!
Pretty good! I like it. Cute

[Edit] Nice vote, Insomniac. XD
(Aug. 21, 2012  11:27 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Pretty good! I like it. Cute

Hah, I actually plan to keep writing this story.
(Aug. 21, 2012  11:34 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  11:27 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Pretty good! I like it. Cute

Hah, I actually plan to keep writing this story.

Nice! I'll be sure to read. Cute
(I usually don't read other storys... Surprisingly. XD)
Oh, I just realized that the title is similar to the other story we had "God's Pawn"! Hopefully this will follow in its footsteps? XD
(Aug. 21, 2012  11:40 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Oh, I just realized that the title is similar to the other story we had "God's Pawn"! Hopefully this will follow in its footsteps? XD
What the actual hell is God's pawn?
(Aug. 21, 2012  11:40 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  11:40 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Oh, I just realized that the title is similar to the other story we had "God's Pawn"! Hopefully this will follow in its footsteps? XD

It's a beyblade story by someone on here. Forgot who though... Maybe it was Fakir's Duck?... Ugh I dunno. :\

It used to be a story on here, one of the best that I have ever read! But unfortunately, the author removed the story from the thread ...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-God-s-Pa...light=pawn

(Aug. 21, 2012  11:42 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: It's a beyblade story by someone on here. Forgot who though... Maybe it was Fakir's Duck?... Ugh I dunno. :\

Nope, it had absolutely nothing to do with Beyblade. And Duck doesn't write these kinds of stories, she's a bubbly girl.
(Aug. 21, 2012  11:43 PM)Insomniac Wrote:

It used to be a story on here, one of the best that I have ever read! But unfortunately, the author removed the story from the thread ...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-God-s-Pa...light=pawn

Well, carp XDD
im goin to keep reading this are you accepting character requests or no
(Aug. 21, 2012  11:46 PM)BeatFox Wrote: im goin to keep reading this are you accepting character requests or no
I only need 3 for the first team tournament.

so you do or dont need characters
I said I needed 3

Name:
Description:
Appearance:
Name:Yarotobi
Bey:Thunder Striker GB145 JB
Description and appearance : He is good at sports and science, he has a fasination with thunder, he has blond hair blue eyes,wheres a white tee with a yellow jacket, He will challenge anyone even if he thinks they could beat him,he is protective of his friends
Can Neku make an appearance in this, pwease?
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:20 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Can Neku make an appearance in this, pwease?
Sure why not?
Name: Jin
BeyTongue_outhantom Hades W145MF
Description: Is a 14 year old male, who was born and raised in an ancient village, but decided to come to a different town to see how others live.
Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, a Black T-Shirt with a white skull on it, and Jean shorts. Black shoes.

I have my choices set. no more requests
So who are the three? Is SoulEater's character in or Joshua?
Soul eater's character