beyblade, hearts of dragonfire(give character requests, and alot of them), :)

okay, so there are two characters I've come up with, Blue Azure (boy, bey is shot starflood f(flood)140wa(water) ), Mysterious blader(boy, bey is shot starblaze b(blaze)140fi(fire) ), the story is about blue's journey starting out at a tournament and then he meets mysterious blader who challenges him
"3,2,1, let it rip" it's the finals of the green city tournament, Blue Azure is the top contender, "go, shot starflood, don't give him a chance, special move super tsunami!", starflood turns blue, Blue's hair goes up and turns blue, a dragon pops out of starflood and shoots a tsunami at the opponent beyblade, the opponent's bey gets thrown into the building's walls. "amazing, blue just won with one shot, and he won the winning 1000000 point prize". Blue walked away, and a boy with red clothing and gray hair holding a red grip, a red string launcher, a red pointer, and a silver bey blocks his path. "Blue, I challenge you and your starflood with my starblaze", "wow, this boy must like red alot",blue thought, "I accept your challenge, and you won't be happy about the ending. "3,2,1, let it rip" "Go, starblaze, special move, super explode!" "Go, starflood, special move, super tsunami" starblaze turned red and a red dragon popped out, starflood turned blue and a blue dragon popped out, the boy's hair turned red and spiked up, Blue's hair turned blue and spiked up. Both dragons clashed and an explosion blew both bladers back, when the smoke cleared, starflood was behind Blue on the ground, and starblaze was still spinning in the stadium. Blue lost. "im-impossible, I lost". "well, it looks like I won, that was too bad, I wanted more of a challenge".
name: reaper
aperrance: is cover with a cloke http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs8/i/2005/34...y_jp4k.jpg like this the hood cast a shadow on his face
very little is know about him apart from him using a dark bey
bey:dark reaper t 125 sd
special moves(dark moves)
dark move hellfire inferno assult bey ignites and creats a giant fire tornado witch the oppentents bey is suck into then dark reaper strike it at lighting speed causing parts of the metal wheel to chip off
dark move dark angel blackhole the grim reaper aperaes above the bey and creats a black hole the oppents bey is sucked in to the drakness and fall then a giant skelton hand apears and crushes the bey against weak oppents this destroys ther bey against strong it degreases the spin and damages all part of the bey metal wheel chip spin track cracked face bolt has crackes all through it
that my character it a bit long also he uses a black string launcher and grip
ok, that character I'll try to fit in as a bad guy, I might write the next chapter after every 10 character requests have been made.
please, give character requests,(10 character requests= new chapter= more fun for everyone)
anyone who posts a character requests to me can help me with my stories. All of them(including soon to come ones), so please do character requests. Oh, and if anyone steals my stories I'll report the copies. Good day to everyone Smile!
That's a horrible way of thinking, for a writer.

Why don't you think up some characters?! Is it that hard? Really? Don't be so lazy. And why do you need ten characters per chapters? You're gonna end up with a load of characters you don't know what to do with!

And don't worry, no one will copy your story: It's not good at all.
(Apr. 08, 2011  11:32 PM)bbamsuv Wrote: ok, that character I'll try to fit in as a bad guy, I might write the next chapter after every 10 character requests have been made.

really ok then
heres 4 characters.

Name: Izuma Inzori
Name: Sonai Inzori
Name: Hatachi Inzori
Name: Rez Inzori
ps could i help write your stories, there are some errors
garwsh,do you really need A LOT of character request:

here you go! (Click to View)
here you go!BTW they are in one team,and there team name is The Destiny Bladers,or TDB for short
heres another charcter he reapers pawn
wears a cloak like reapers ecept red
name: dragon
age unknown
bey:meteor dragon 90 rpf
simliar to ldrago ecept right spin and is red the dragon heads are spike
meteor looks like meteo http://images.wikia.com/beyblade/images/..._Wheel.jpg eccept with out the silver bits and right spin so flip the image horzontaly and the gold is red
rpf stands for right plastic flat so it like r2f but plastic character uses a luancher red and a rip cord launcher witch is also red
edit his specials moves are dragon cluster strom where a dragon aperars above his bey opens it mouth and fires merteors out of it mouth
and spiral meteor strike where the dragon aperars flies in to the air and then rockets down onto the opents bey sorta like star blast attck
okay, I've read all of your posts that I just got to because I recently woke up so I'll try to write the next chapter now
As the boy walked away, he dropped his passport, our hero, Blue picked up the passport, read it, and said "excuse me Red Crimson, you dropped your pass-" "how do you know my name?" "you dropped your passport, it says your name is Red Crimson, but are you related to Maroon Crimson, the best blader in the world, that kind of Crimson?" "yes, I am related to Maroon, actually, he's my older brother." "wow, can I come along with you on your journey?" "no" "why not?" "because you and your bey wouldn't last a minute where I'm going, it's too dangerous" "fine then, I won't give you your passport back" "give it back now" "ooh, this tells all of your girl crushes, hey is this one an actress, I guess she is, it says that in her profile that she is and once dated you for five years, ooh, the next one is even cuter, it says you dated her for six yea-" "I'll let you come on my journey, if you give me that back!" "okay, here you go" "hey, you didn't even read that from my passport, you made that completely up!" "yep, my kind of deal"... And now, our heroes continue on their journey, But wait, why is blue slacking? "lalalalala, not watching where I'm going, umph! Ow, who did I bump in to, hey jerk, watch where your'e going, that really really hurt! Uh oh, um,can we settle this out in a nice way, like men?" ( the person he bumped in to was a big man with exactly 499 men behind him at his beck) "hey kid, watch where your'e going, let's battle you one by one, oka-" "that won't be neccesary, I'll battle you all at once" "Red, where did you come from?" "you don't need to know, so stay back while I pummel these amatures all at once, okay!" "3,2,1, let it rip" "go Starblaze, special move, Super Explode!", Red's hair spiked up and turned red, and starblaze turned red. Starblaze blew up and disintegrated all of the enemy beys. "im-impossible, there is no way all 500 of us could lose to him, he's just one person" "well, you better believe it, I won, so I'll be taking all of every one of you 500 amatures points now!" ... After Red did an amazing one hit win, they continued their journey and now they go to Bey City. "hey Red, I see Bey city, and I also see Dark City, which one should we go to?" "Dark city, I wanna beat some bad guys, but we should take a stop at the abandoned bey park, to talk to the locals, to get a sample of the city." "Okay!" as our heroes enter the abandoned bey park, they meet a man in a hooded cloak, "hi, what's your name?" "the name's, Reaper, let's battle". Who is this Reaper, and what are his plans? Find out, next time, I write a chapter.
if you like my chapters, put a smiley face on your replies
Stupidloved it although i was try to through reaper across as the serious evil type but whatever as long as he not real happy but still awsome

"the name's, Reaper, let's battle"
heres how i would write it
"hi whats your name" the hooded man pulls a bey out and attcahes it to his launcher it has a auroa of dark energy around it 'reaper' the hooded man says as he prepares to launch
or
"hi whats your name" the hooded man pulls a bey out and attcahes it to his launcher it has a auroa of dark energy around it"my bey lusts for your spirt" or "my bey hasnt had a decent meal in a while perhaps yours can forfill his apetite"
here is my character request:

Name: Nick sataro
Personality: kind ,loyal to his friends and a good blader
Clothing: Grey jeans, white shirt W/Vinyl, jacket (sometimes), White sneakers and white fingerless gloves.
Type: attack/stamina (both beys)
Beyblade #1: Hell Titan BD145CS.
Beyblade #2: Demonic titan BD145WD (after immense training)
BeyFace: Hell titan - kind of looks like perseus but has horns.
BeyFace: Demonic titan - looks like hell titans but has flames behind it and looks more aggressive.
moves:
hell titans move - #1 Hell drill: hell titan rams into the other bey and launches it into the air, then hell titan flies around the dish real fast and goes in the air as well and drills straight down onto the other bey all the way into the ground and smashes the other bey and hell titan is still spinning.
hell titans move - #2 Hell's Barricade: hell titan spins really fast and creates a flaming tornado that surrounds hell titan and forms a tornado like barricade.
Demonic titans move - #1 Demonic Piledriver: pretty much the same as hell titans but goes red hot and catches fire and gains mega fast speed and completely destroys the other bey and still keeps spinning.
Demonic titans move - #2 Demonic Barricade: basically the same as hell's barricade but spin much much faster and creates a larger and thicker flaming tornado/barricade that is almost indestructable.
bbamsuv needs to read this its about my charcter but for anyone who dosent want the story spoiled dont read this
wait till next saturday for the next chapter, i'm only allowed electronics on saturdays
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:34 PM)bbamsuv Wrote: wait till next saturday for the next chapter, i'm only allowed electronics on saturdays
did you read the spoiler
yes, i did read it,does that satisfy you?
(Apr. 10, 2011  10:32 PM)bbamsuv Wrote: yes, i did read it,does that satisfy you?
never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
umm any chance of the next part anytime soon
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:55 AM)Dude Wrote: That's a horrible way of thinking, for a writer.

Why don't you think up some characters?! Is it that hard? Really? Don't be so lazy. And why do you need ten characters per chapters? You're gonna end up with a load of characters you don't know what to do with!

I have to agree with you on this. Most of the Fanfiction I read here makes my eyes bleed. This included.
(May. 02, 2011  12:08 AM)LDragoDestroy Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:55 AM)Dude Wrote: That's a horrible way of thinking, for a writer.

I have to agree with you on this. Most of the Fanfiction I read here makes my eyes bleed. This included.
i dont see you making one of these trust me it harder than it looks ALOT harder
I have, and it has proper grammar, spelling, and has some paragraphs, ETC ETC. I'm writing a novel, thank you very much.
(May. 02, 2011  11:07 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  12:08 AM)LDragoDestroy Wrote:

i dont see you making one of these trust me it harder than it looks ALOT harder

It might be a little hard to make it interesting and detailed, but if you're gonna write a story, don't just write it for the heck of it, because the only person who wants to read that is you. Write it if you are actually trying to make it something with quality.

ldragodestroy
And yet, these are the "stories" that get comments saying "oh u shuld publish a book!!!!" while the good ones get ignored.
Like really? A 12 year old that can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're" cannot publish a book. Jeez louise.
(May. 02, 2011  10:15 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: I have, and it has proper grammar, spelling, and has some paragraphs, ETC ETC. I'm writing a novel, thank you very much.
i see then
Actually, this is one of the fourms that suffer from that sort of thing. Some fourms I've been to, most of the people could write a book if they tried.