beyblade-fan made manga!

ok so this is my fan made manga. i have not named it as of yet so names are welcome!

but on to my pictures(drawings)

by the way, tell me if the pictures work!

thanks

close this please
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

You were already told that you cannot link to pictures in your own files ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pictures...#pid266342
sorry i have not been able to look at that because i was in a maths exam
-sorry
You should really refer to the guide in this thread to fix your human characters. Depending on your forum view settings, the guide might be on page 2 or 3.
(May. 05, 2010  11:14 PM)vza004 Wrote: You should really refer to the guide in this thread to fix your human characters. Depending on your forum view settings, the guide might be on page 2 or 3.

k thanks
i saved the picture to my computer so thats i can get to them anytimeSmile

btw im still open to names!Smile
You should try to fix up that kai the head is a bit off.Anyway it lokks good. ;D
(May. 06, 2010  3:58 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: You should try to fix up that kai the head is a bit off.Anyway it lokks good. ;D

ive done moreSmile picture up in the morning

open for namesSmile
sorry for x2 posts but i was away to say, would anyone read this if i continue to manga?
Don't worry about people not reading it. You should just do what you want to do. If you're continuing your project, you should keep your thread updated on your current progress and future plans. If you do that, everyone here can ask you questions about the story, give you advice and encourage for you.
Since writing your ideas on paper or M-Word at home is boring. You write your ideas in real-time here and everyone can see the flaws that you made and correct them. It's like writing whatever that comes in to your mind on your personal blog.
update:
name-beyblade velocity
main charictor: kaiza hiwateri (kai hiwateri grandson)
bitbeast: dranzer
nationalty: japanese
current blade:dranzer spin(the first picture)
setting: 50 years after g-revolotion
the manga is taking its time because im putting more detail in and trying to make a solid storyline and also i have EXAMS!Unhappy so it is putting a major dent in my spare timeUnhappy i will continue to update this threadSmile

feel free to comment on my story-
+ & - comments welcomeSmile