bey indian champs (emperor of beys)

Poll: WHICH ZONE MEMBER WILL BE RANKED FIRST PLACE IN INDIA CHAMP 2011?

NORTH ZONE MEMBER
5.00%
SOUTH ZONE MEMBER
60.00%
EAST ZONE MEMBER
5.00%
WEST ZONE MEMBER
30.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
hey bladers from india we all are one and we can form one team according to zones
north
south
east
and west zone

and i am from south

south

1)firedragons1(captain)------1
2)the dragoon(general)-------1
3)pegasus007(administrator)-----2
4)aquamaster(organiser)------3
5)spikebeyrahuul.(1st contender.)------4
6)Shanmukha
7)Anuraag1999
8)Nirmal007
9)Sairam_daibburu
10)MRR
11)rockleone7778
12)SHAUN123
west

1)ashton pinto.( captain)-------1
2)beyboost(general)------1
3)spikebeyrahul(administrator)------1
4)sytricsz(1st contender)-------2
5)gameboysuperman(organiser)-----3
north zone

1)shirish shukla(captain)------1
2)KING EAGONE(OFFICIAL MEMBER)-----1
3)vari-aries(administrator)------1

and we can battle according to zones and and places and matches are divided into two types -
(PSFP)players from same place can battle to lead rankings and rankings of this can also added to top bladers in india.

ALL MEMBERS IN ANY THREADS FROM INDIA CAN BE JOINED AND THIS FOR RANKINGS IN INDIA AND SCHEDULES AND MATCHES BETWEEN ZONES AND MATCHES LIKE COMMON MATCHES.

(PSDZ)players from different zones and this allows you to battle withother zones but not between each zone like PSFP BUT ALLOWS YOU TO BE RANKED IN TOP BLADERS IN INDIA AS PSFP.

ANY ONE CAN CONTROL THIS THREAD FROM INDIA?

iam from the WEST zone and i am ready to join.......
It is a brilliant idea,
BUT how does it works??????????
hey you are from west zone and you can ask your friends to register wbo and online members of west zone and can battle if players are more than 8 members and i am from south zone and i got 25 members from my city and they will register with in a week and already 4 members registered and rankings will be given as per winning and losing.

you are the first member of west zone and you are vice-captain for that zone.
and post your city name also.
(Oct. 14, 2011  10:03 AM)firedragons1 Wrote: hey indians what happened lets join.

hey i wanna join
yes pegasus007 from which zone are you from?
(Oct. 14, 2011  10:17 AM)firedragons1 Wrote: hey you are from west zone and you can ask your friends to register wbo and online members of west zone and can battle if players are more than 8 members and i am from south zone and i got 25 members from my city and they will register with in a week and already 4 members registered and rankings will be given as per winning and losing.

you are the first member of west zone and you are vice-captain for that zone.
and post your city name also.
why dont you ask someone other member from west zone?????????
my city's name is Mumbai

ok aston,you are the general of west zone.
I think i can join too (not sure though). I live in Delhi, so i think i will be in the north zone. Just tell me what do i have to do, and i can think about it ..
take me in but plz put me as the v-capt or somthin good not a member im frm south hi indian champs
take me in anyone frm any team can join right if yes im in (sorry if a spam)
ok i wil take you as west.
join fastly guys
i require 5 members from every team.
I Am joining! i am from west!
You just can't add anyone you want without confirming with them. You need to take BladingSpirit5 off that list.
Firstly, because he doesn't want to be in the team, and second he doesn't need to (Because he already is a member of another team and he even has his own team).
(Nov. 19, 2011  4:07 PM)Relic Wrote: You just can't add anyone you want without confirming with them. You need to take BladingSpirit5 off that list.
Firstly, because he doesn't want to be in the team, and second he doesn't need to (Because he already is a member of another team and he even has his own team).
:\ I was just about to do this ^
Quoted from PM:
firedragons1 Wrote:
BladingSpirit5 Wrote:Dude I never said I'd join take me of that list please.
sorry its confirmed
Speechless
im from the south duh cmon
plz put me in south
hey guys im from mumbai i hav 15 beys n i wanna join ur team i hav loads of strategies and techniques on winnig a match so plz add me in ur tema Smile
I want to join. I m from north zone.
you can give the name of tourney here and the player names and tourney timetables areprepared hereafter 4 tourneys posted weill setstraight to ranking offically in first post.
First tell that i m in team or not