best drivers at LAD?

i'm trying to make a left spin LAD combo, one with new parts, good burst resistance, and great stamina. any idea what drivers i can use?
Drift, zone’+z, awakened rise, bearing, never, Xtend+, xceed’+Z. These are the best opposite spin driver you can find, if you have any of there drivers, preferably the first 4, you’ll be good
I would substitute zone z for never because never more consistent
(Oct. 05, 2021  8:45 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: I would substitute zone z for never because never more consistent
Never’s got more same spin, but zone’+z’s got better LAD. So it depends which you want.
(Oct. 05, 2021  8:47 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2021  8:45 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: I would substitute zone z for never because never more consistent
Never’s got more same spin, but zone’+z’s got better LAD. So it depends which you want.

No they have equal and never usually wins op spin as well
Never is slightly less consistent at LAD, Rogue's right there. It can still win LAD matchups, it's just less likely to on average.
(Oct. 05, 2021  11:39 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Never is slightly less consistent at LAD, Rogue's right there. It can still win LAD matchups, it's just less likely to on average.
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but sorry for all the arguing in the other thread about the whole 2 drifts in a deck thing.
(Oct. 05, 2021  11:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2021  11:39 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Never is slightly less consistent at LAD, Rogue's right there. It can still win LAD matchups, it's just less likely to on average.
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but sorry for all the arguing in the other thread about the whole 2 drifts in a deck thing.

If you wanted to apologize for that, why not there? I don't know why you're taking it further away from the source like this.
(Oct. 05, 2021  8:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Drift, zone’+z, awakened rise, bearing, never, Xtend+, xceed’+Z. These are the best opposite spin driver you can find, if you have any of there drivers, preferably the first 4, you’ll be good

thank you! i have both but i'll probably use zone'+z because i don't see it that often. are they around the same level of power? i'm not sure, just curious! Smile

(Oct. 08, 2021  12:41 AM)brakizen Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2021  8:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Drift, zone’+z, awakened rise, bearing, never, Xtend+, xceed’+Z. These are the best opposite spin driver you can find, if you have any of there drivers, preferably the first 4, you’ll be good

thank you! i have both but i'll probably use zone'+z because i don't see it that often. are they around the same level of power? i'm not sure, just curious! Smile

nevermind, i found a different article and i'm reading that overall zone'+z is better
here's the link! https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Unanswe...Z-or-Drift

(Oct. 08, 2021  12:41 AM)brakizen Wrote: thank you! i have both but i'll probably use zone'+z because i don't see it that often. are they around the same level of power? i'm not sure, just curious! Smile

nevermind, i found a different article and i'm reading that overall zone'+z is better

That was before db now drift has more same and opposite spin than zone'+z effectively outclassing it
(Oct. 08, 2021  12:47 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2021  12:41 AM)brakizen Wrote: thank you! i have both but i'll probably use zone'+z because i don't see it that often. are they around the same level of power? i'm not sure, just curious! Smile

That was before db now drift has more same and opposite spin than zone'+z effectively outclassing it
i see.

They are all very different. 

Rise is good for its amazing LAD and it can ride the ridge at extremely high speeds to KO same spin combos that move around
Drift is basically just good for having the best LAD ever
Zone’+z is good for decent defense, burst resistance, decent stamina, and very high LAD
Bearing is great in same and opposite spin, but it loses to things like drift, zone’+z, and awakened rise in opposite spin and loses to things like never and atomic in same spin
Never is basically just a better Xtend+ at this point, so I don’t need to talk about Xtend+ but never has very high same spin stamina with LAD somewhat equal or bearing
Xceed’+z is good for attack and slightly worse LAD than zone’+z
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:04 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
They are all very different. 

Rise is good for its amazing LAD and it can ride the ridge at extremely high speeds to KO same spin combos that move around
Zone’+z is good for decent defense, burst resistance, decent stamina, and very high LAD
Bearing is great in same and opposite spin, but it loses to things like drift, zone’+z, and awakened rise in opposite spin and loses to things like never and atomic in same spin
Never is basically just a better Xtend+ at this point, so I don’t need to talk about Xtend+ but never has very high same spin stamina with LAD somewhat equal or bearing

i like zone'+z because stamina in y opinion is very good

(Oct. 08, 2021  1:13 AM)brakizen Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:04 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: They are all very different. 

i like zone'+z because stamina in y opinion is very good
in my*
(Oct. 05, 2021  8:32 PM)brakizen Wrote: i'm trying to make a left spin LAD combo, one with new parts, good burst resistance, and great stamina. any idea what drivers i can use?

I like destroy a lot for attack combos, though, I have very few LAD drivers. There is probably better.
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:45 AM)MrMister Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2021  8:32 PM)brakizen Wrote: i'm trying to make a left spin LAD combo, one with new parts, good burst resistance, and great stamina. any idea what drivers i can use?

I like destroy a lot for attack combos, though, I have very few LAD drivers. There is probably better.

is destroy good for LAD attack?
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:49 AM)brakizen Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:45 AM)MrMister Wrote: I like destroy a lot for attack combos, though, I have very few LAD drivers. There is probably better.

It’s decent. It beats anything that’s lower than atomic, so it won’t beat most things that are used in opposite spin pretty much
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:45 AM)MrMister Wrote: I like destroy a lot for attack combos, though, I have very few LAD drivers. There is probably better.

Yeah, I meant to say that it is great for LAD. It has a stabilizer. Kind of like Rise, but the stabilizer spins so it works better for LAD. The tip wears down after a few uses and gets a more defensive pattern when worn.

I would not use destroy not any reason to really use instead use venture +v or rise awakened for attack
(Oct. 08, 2021  4:27 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:49 AM)brakizen Wrote: is destroy good for LAD attack?

I would not use destroy not any reason to really use instead use venture +v or rise awakened for attack
I agree on a partial note. In standard destroy has no use, not enough attack power to KO, not enough stamina to outspin. Normally it would be able to both burst standard beys have too much stamina for it. 
In limited is where destroy’ is amazing. It’s got great stamina, great attack, good LAD, and a dash driver makes the bey basically unburstable. Plus it’s got good defense and can use it’s free-spin ring to speed up.
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:54 AM)MrMister Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:49 AM)brakizen Wrote: is destroy good for LAD attack?

Yeah, I meant to say that it is great for LAD. It has a stabilizer. Kind of like Rise, but the stabilizer spins so it works better for LAD. The tip wears down after a few uses and gets a more defensive pattern when worn.
Destroy isn't good for LAD. Rise is one of the top LAD drivers (together with Drift, Bearing, Zone'+Z) , and Destroy can only outspin things that are worse than atomic. And atomic isn't even that great for LAD.
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:47 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:54 AM)MrMister Wrote: Yeah, I meant to say that it is great for LAD. It has a stabilizer. Kind of like Rise, but the stabilizer spins so it works better for LAD. The tip wears down after a few uses and gets a more defensive pattern when worn.
Destroy isn't good for LAD. Rise is one of the top LAD drivers (together with Drift, Bearing, Zone'+Z) , and Destroy can only outspin things that are worse than atomic. And atomic isn't even that great for LAD.

Um. Agree to disagree, then.
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:47 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Destroy isn't good for LAD. Rise is one of the top LAD drivers (together with Drift, Bearing, Zone'+Z) , and Destroy can only outspin things that are worse than atomic. And atomic isn't even that great for LAD.

Something like Rage 3A Ds' will lose to opposite spin Atomic but with the right discs (00Expand/Gg/Ov) Ds' can tie with/beat Bearing, here's an example: https://youtu.be/e8ttTI07qX8?t=504
(The matchup is in Br's favour but Ds' beats more than just Atomic-level LAD drivers.)