best call of duty game

hello ppl

what call of duty game do u think is the best out of all the 1s out and which is better treyarch or infinty ward

call of duty1
call of duty2
call of duty3
call of duty 4 modern warfare
call of duty 5 world at war
call of duty 6 modern warfare2
call of duty 7 black ops
(to come out)
call of duty 8 modern warfare 3

i think that black ops is the best 1 out though give me Ur opinion
I prefer Infinity Ward. Treyarch has problems. I have call of duty black ops and it's fun. Modern warfare is great for local play and black ops for online. I believe that modern warfare 3 will be the best selling game of all time. On black ops there is one over powered kill streak, which is attack dogs that go around tearing players to shreds with one bite. That is what i dislike about Treyarch. So Black ops wins, but only for online play. Local play on black ops is slow paced. Although something tells me that modern warfare 3 (a game which has not came out yet, should win) will be awesome. Oh yeah, almost forgot single player modes are great on black ops too.
I take that back Black ops RULES.Joyful_2
yeah the sinleplayer on mw2 was small and rock kyouya do u have ps3 if so give me ur id.I dont think the dogs arent overpowered they only do become over powered if used at the same time with chopper gunner.But i know a way to counter act this just camp in a buliding and plant a claymore 2.after u shot down chooper gunner if u can. ALWAYS SHOOT DOWN CHOPPER GUNNER /GUNSHIP IN JUNGLE THERE IS HARDLY NO COVER WHATSOEVER
Sorry, i have a X-box 360.
Call of duty four

The only problems are spawns and the M16

simples.

call of duty 4 is ok but it inst the best i quite liked black ops.also i was gonna comaper mw3 to black ops later on when it came out.the m16 is a underrated gun i think its quite good but it is bad without stopping power which isnt in black ops.

By the way there is no points me asking if u have ps3 i know u have xbox
(Feb. 02, 2011  6:57 PM)Rock Kyouya Wrote: Sorry, i have a X-box 360.

dont have to apologize its what u bought but thx 4 telling me
bump
You dont BUMP anywhre outside the marketplace.

PEOPLE WILL POST WHEN THEY WANNA POST.
sorry fusionruler told me to ive never had my thread and he said u were ment 2 bump
yeah they all simmalar as they r all 1st person shooters
Call of Duty 8 will most likely not be a 'Modern Warfare' title because Infinity Ward are not involved anymore. The makers of Halo are now working on it so they will probably start something new.
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:03 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Call of Duty 8 will most likely not be a 'Modern Warfare' title because Infinity Ward are not involved anymore. The makers of Halo are now working on it so they will probably start something new.

really i didn t know that
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:22 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: WRONG DUDE WATCH THIS VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5tRNs2X5Q4 IT CLEARLY SAYS INFINITY WARD

you do know thats just a rumour
(Feb. 03, 2011  3:23 AM)SK Wrote:

DING DING DING! We have a winner! There have been very few changes for COD in the past three years. The difference between BO and MW2 is the nerfing of guns, BO tries to make a somewhat equal playing field, MW2 does not. I hate how MW2 nerfs the most powerful guns in the world without a good reason. I'm only going to talk about two of them. It should never take THREE rounds to the CHEST from a Barrett M82A3 to put person into LAST STAND. A single .50 calibre bullet to the chest will take anyone out of the fight, I'm not even going into the fact that in the game you can shoulder fire a 30 lb sniper rifle without any problems. If a one shot kill is too powerful than don't even put the gun in the game. There are rounds for the M82A3 that can detonate on impact making a brick wall as effective at saving you as a bed sheet would be.
The AA-12 is my second pet peeve of MW2. It is the fastest, most powerfull shotgun in the world, and it's range exceeds that of any shotgun, pistol, or submachine gun in the game. It fires high explosive, fragmentation grenade rounds along with .00 buckshot, and any .12 gauge slugs(including dragon's breath rounds), yet it is THE MOST NERFED GUN IN THE GAME. I can't stand it. I should be able to kill you from one side of Highrise to the other with the AA-12, yet I can't kill you from one side of one office to the other side of that same office. No other shotgun in the game comes close. The AA-12 almost competes on the assault rifle level when it comes to range. I you have a P90 I should be able to kill you from a farther distance than you can kill me from. The only reason I play MW2 is because it has the Mk14 Mod 0 Enhanced Battel Rifle which happens to be one of my favorite weapons, and my second favorite sniper rifle. I love the virtual lack of recoil it has, and the fact I can clear an extended magazine in 2-4 seconds (based on time elapsed in Final Kill Cam when I emptied an entire clip on a guy hiding in the green house of Estate, yes I hit him with most of the bullets) without a modded controller. That is the end of my rant. I could do one on Black Ops, but I dont feel like it, and anyone reading this is probably extensively bored.
Call of Duty isn't good imo.

And I like Treyarch more than Infinity Ward. Treyarch actually LISTENS to their fans, unlike Infinity Ward where they are all deaf.
My favourites are Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2, I would prefer MW2 but Zombies in black ops is the best Smile
(Feb. 02, 2011  5:53 PM)Rock Kyouya Wrote: I prefer Infinity Ward. Treyarch has problems. I have call of duty black ops and it's fun. Modern warfare is great for local play and black ops for online. I believe that modern warfare 3 will be the best selling game of all time. On black ops there is one over powered kill streak, which is attack dogs that go around tearing players to shreds with one bite. That is what i dislike about Treyarch. So Black ops wins, but only for online play. Local play on black ops is slow paced. Although something tells me that modern warfare 3 (a game which has not came out yet, should win) will be awesome. Oh yeah, almost forgot single player modes are great on black ops too.
I take that back Black ops RULES.Joyful_2

1) Infinity Ward has way more problems.
2) Treyarch rules at Multiplayer, Infinity Ward rules at Single Player.
3) Modern Warfare 3 isnt even official. For all we know we could be another vietnam war game.
yeah i know i said it was a rumour
and does any1 have ps3 if u do pm ur ids
Black Ops...Clearly.
(Feb. 03, 2011  8:36 PM)MEECH Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:22 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: WRONG DUDE WATCH THIS VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5tRNs2X5Q4 IT CLEARLY SAYS INFINITY WARD

you do know thats just a rumour

Thats not even a rumor, that is a video made for satirical purposes. There is very little to absolutely no truth to that video.
oh right i didnt know
i have ps3 I.D any1 wanna play me
yeah ill play u pm ur id