back into beyblades~

hello! my name is hiro (pronounced hero if anyone wants to know)

i started playing beyblades when they were first released, but I stopped around 2002.
i never really got back into it since most of my friends were more interested in card games (ygo dual masters magic etc >.>)
but any so i came across a akirasdaddy video one day and i thought WOW beyblades got so much cooler Grin now im trying to convert some of my friends to play beyblade again.
im catching up on the mechanics of the beys so im hoping i can make a decent bey one day.

Aha, half of that happened to me too! But yeah, welcome to the WBO! Please read your welcome message. Smile
hi, want to know something useful?? check out the HELP function
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.
If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.
If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.
If you need combination help, please go here for help.
Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already Smile
how do i buy beyblades off of here
how do u get beyblades off of akirasdaddy
(Apr. 15, 2012  6:04 PM)rose48 Wrote: how do i buy beyblades off of here
Go to the buying/selling forum. Do not spam this thread.
Anyways, welcome to the WBO!
Wow. like Cannon, almost that EXACTLY happened to me!
Cool name btw! Just like Tysons brother xD!
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO and Beyblades again. Hope you have a good time here.
hi Welcome to The WBO. Try Not to Get Warned. And if You Need Help pm meSmile
welcome to the wbo and don`t get warned for SPAMming (like me). so enjoy and try to get as much faces as you can (i have 0)
Yo...welcome to the WBO....you will have a lot of fun in WBO..If you have any doubts or anything you can contact any WBO member...