[b]!!!!BOLLYWOOD!!!![/b]

Hi guys !!! i was using the search funtion and i never found a thread for bollywood movies or anything relating to it so i decided to make a thread for it! xD

So what we can do here you could give your reviw on ur latest Bollywoond film, Whats yout favourite film(Action, Comedy, Thriller, Sci-fi (even though there are just a few), Romance, etc), whos your favourite actor/ actress! which was a movie which became hit but u found it boring. Which movie you wished wouls become a hit but didnt. What are your favourite hindi songs, most unfavourite songs. Which actor/actress you wish you cold be. Favourite Bollywood couples Which actor/actress u hate and why u hate em.. least favourite movie and anything else about bollywood!!!

Rules:

1. Dont post here about Hollywood Movies or anything related to them.

2. Follow the WBO rules, and make sure your post dosent cross with their rules.

3. Follow the rules.

Well thats all of it..

New movies will be released and sometimes you might change your mind about which movie you like so you can always post again...
You do know that you can't BOLD-en titles, right?

Same goes for: Italicizing, Underlining etc.
I loved the comedy in Housefull 2, the acting and the action scenes were really rubbish but the comedy made up for it, my favourite film would be Khabi kashi khabi gum, i watched it when i was 2, a really powerful fil with great actors, my favourite actor is rithik roshan and rhani mukergee was really good back in the days
(Apr. 19, 2012  5:04 PM)apple1075 Wrote: I loved the comedy in Housefull 2, the acting and the action scenes were really rubbish but the comedy made up for it, my favourite film would be Khabi kashi khabi gum, i watched it when i was 2, a really powerful fil with great actors, my favourite actor is rithik roshan and rhani mukergee was really good back in the days

Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham?
Hritik Roshan?

3 Idiots had always been fun and ispiring..that would be the best Hini movie i ever watch...a lotof unexpected thing..and Amir Khan really play his role well..
But i dont really like Kareena Kapoor..
OMG, i love 3 idiots, funniest and one of the most moving films ever, sorry for the spellings, i don't actually even know hindi that well, i just watch with subtitles, i don't like kareena kapoor either, oh and my favourite classic film has to be Sholay, the angry young man was amazing
i agree i watched housefull 2 as well it was really superrrbbbbb!!! i liked the part on the board when he shows the jolly thing like for this guy jolly is john for him its another lol! if u miss even a single part of the movie youll get confused like hell!!! and the everyones favourite "I am Joking! Tongue_out"

3 idiot according to me should have won an oscar!!!!
i mean the film has the right amout of comedy as well in the end has a touching story to it as well! my favourite dialous from the movie was when that guy says "I m born an brought up in Uganda" & "Mutre Visarjan" Tongue_out
Even I watched Housefull2 on the 19th of April.My favourate actor is Aamir Khan cause of his 1st flim Quamat se Quamat Tak and Lagan,Tarre Zameen Par,Ghajini,3 Idiots and 2 Movies Coming up of his 1.Traier 2.Dhoom3.
i think dhoom 3 will be a blast as dhoom and dhoom2..
did anyone over here like Rockstar??
ya,because there is Sharuk,Aamir lot more Good Actors.
don 2 was my fav bollywood film cause of action and originality. Sharukh was looking smart in it. Bodyguard was the most carp bollwood film i have saw and i m eagerly waiting for dhoom 3. My fav actress of bollywood is katrina kaif she's kind of u don't even find in hollywood.
i am starting to get the feeling that salman khan is gonna be the nxt rajinakth as he also when kicks people fly. Tongue_out