are you liking your school?

Oh yeah, X1? Beat that, our school allowed a tourney in the school premises during the HMS era. Now, because Beyfever has died down, we are allowed to play in the recess, but people hardly have any... Still, I have one friend, who has a collection of 78 beys, out of which 32 I think, are MFB.
@x1 and starblast-your schools will be awfful because they allow us to beybattle.
My school is... Alright, I suppose. It used to be fun and good, but when other schools opened up nearby, a LARGE majority of the "good" (intelligent and/or entertaining) people left. When they left, school got boring, fast. Now my school is overrun by ghetto gangsta wannabees, and annoying, pompous, ugly, "think-they're-the-carp", stupid freshmen/sophmores. It was like a damn Zerg rush.
I'm considering switching schools, but there's also the fact that I want to graduate from the high school I've spent almost three years in.

Note: I'm not trying to offend ALL freshmen/sophmores, just the large portion of them that fit the criteria stated above.
I do like my school but it is really hard to Desribe it.
My school...is..um..full of idiots. I like it and all but there are so many Lebanese or 'Lebo' wannabes its not even funny. And you know how people say 'somebody' in that horrible asian accent? Yup, they do that too.. There are like two or three people keeping from transferring. It;s fun to see people fighting for no apparent reason though. ^^
you will watch fight or you will take part in that?
my school not as fun in 6th grade you were free abl;e to walk around no teachers to follow you to launch you didnt even need to go to lunch.but in 7th we got a ne princible and he maid it so teachers must go with us to lunch you must eat lunch recess is 7 min long and befor it was 20 and he added a extra period to school.
oh ,its horrible for you in 7th grade.
today we have played rubgy and so many boys had got injured in our school.luckily i am writing exam .thatswhy i had not got injured ortherwise i would be in hosipital on treatment.
sorry rugby.
didnt you did anything in the school.just you simply going and coming to home.share your veiws.
woohoo i had got 68th batch in my school.
what does that mean? You came 68th rank in school? Or you got your 68th badge?
No. I don't care if it is one of the most famous schools in the Philippines.

I've got many reasons for this statement.

1.No aircon
2. In later grades, almost everyone is a bully. That's why I have no friends in my class.
3. They are biased. I've been framed and suspended many times without much evidence on who even started some carp that happenes..
4. If you try to be friends with someone, they bully you.
5. If you aren't one of the "cool kids" or as I call them, "vermin", you are called diffrent names.
6. They steal money. I've lost money multiple times because of this.
7. They are basically just Facebook couch potatoes every day.
8. They are not just bullies, they are cyberbullies. There's a hate group against me you know. That's why I quit my main Facebook and went under the name "Delta Blader"
9. Teasing people too often.
10. Even the class officers are bullies.

Now who wants to go to my school? I wish I could be an exchange student...
what's school is that?might avoid it.....
Not so much.... Cuz the teachers are mean. They can give a detention for not writing your name in the correct place. S*** you f****** a*******! some guy said this
cant tell, i went to two schools. first one was cool got away with alot of stuff.....but my new chool wasnt as much it was compealtly fenced it all they needed to do was put bobbedwire on the top be more fitting. not only that we had cops every where. but it one of the top schools with the highist SAT testing scores.

being fenced in we had most fun digging and crawing out from under the fence. LOL
i hate my school because it is the worse in town and there have been over 15 arest this year. i only like it because of the friends. and there is a gay guy that tries to make out with all of my friends. i need a bodygaurd there
Don't Be baging on gay people. First its just plain mean and second dude just say "Can you please stop" or something

And my school is O.K. I in high like everything. But there is sooooo many bad kids we had to get an SRO.
(Apr. 12, 2011  1:44 AM)Master222 Wrote: Don't Be baging on gay people. First its just plain mean and second dude just say "Can you please stop" or something

And my school is O.K. I in high like everything. But there is sooooo many bad kids we had to get an SRO.

He's not being mean, he's just talking about what a guy in his school does. He didn't insult him or anything.
Well saying he needs a bodygaurd from that person is insulting. And I HATE when People do that. And to me I took it as him being mean to the person.
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:00 AM)Master222 Wrote: Well saying he needs a bodygaurd from that person is insulting. And I HATE when People do that. And to me I took it as him being mean to the person.

(Apr. 12, 2011  1:38 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: i hate my school because it is the worse in town and there have been over 15 arest this year. i only like it because of the friends. and there is a gay guy that tries to make out with all of my friends. i need a bodygaurd there

If your school had that many people arrested in a year, you'd feel at least somewhat unsure about your school's safety, right?
Things that people get arrested for are generally more serious than someone trying to make out with you/your friends.
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:00 AM)Master222 Wrote: Well saying he needs a bodygaurd from that person is insulting. And I HATE when People do that. And to me I took it as him being mean to the person.

C'mon dude, chill! This is about schools and not about those weird people. Yes, you may address them while describing your school, but it will be better we do not take the topic further, in a -ve way... Also, that person might just want some friends. That's all! Try talking to him, he might be lonely coz he is teased by everyone. He might be just trying to make friends with ppl of your group......
my school is the best in india.
and i like my school because it is good in education good in every things.
I am from India, would like to know the name of your school, Judah.