anyone willing to selling a storm pegasis or some of its parts on ebay?

in the anime witch way storm pegasis spins?
(May. 05, 2009  8:08 PM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: in the anime witch way storm pegasis spins?

Right Spin,The only left spin beyblade is L Drago,and Thunder L drago (which has not been released yet)
(May. 05, 2009  8:14 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Right Spin,The only left spin beyblade is L Drago,and Thunder L drago (which has not been released yet)

It's actually called Lightening L Drago.
(May. 06, 2009  2:07 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: ok but i dont know how to use moj to get this.
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/toysrus/c/0000002953/

There is a whole thread explaining how to use MOJ, the thread was even stickied....

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-U...rder-Japan
it doesnt work its from toysaurus.
ok id rather get it from ebay or another site rather than using moj its slow and really expensive for shipping anyways
From ebay you cant get mfbs that are that good only 1 or 2 decent ones you pay alot to get things from most stores anyway.
i know i am just going to have to wait till a site sells good mfb such as storm pegasis
Seriously I don't know how we can make this any clearer.

MOJ, or the intoy when they restock

If that doesn't work for you ebay in a few months

If that doesn't work for you wait for domestic release.
(May. 06, 2009  2:17 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: it doesnt work its from toysaurus.

It does, you just have to use the MOJ Ememergency Bid Form.
i dont think it will be more than 30 or 40 cause it may be expensive on yja because of the fees to send it to your house.
thats why i am waiting for it to come up on ebay or some one from here to put it up on ebay
or get it from yja moj
(May. 07, 2009  4:35 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: i dont think it will be more than 30 or 40 cause it may be expensive on yja because of the fees to send it to your house.
thats why i am waiting for it to come up on ebay or some one from here to put it up on ebay
or get it from yja moj

You have to pay fees on YJA as well ... :\
i know. ill just wait till some one puts storm pegasis up ebay then compare
(May. 07, 2009  4:44 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: i know. ill just wait till some one puts storm pegasis up ebay then compare

You'd be overpaying on Ebay anyways since it'd be from overseas. I think I've been the only person who has sold MFBs on Ebay. (Don't PM me about selling Storm Pegasis.)
i know you dont have one to sell.
so who is this only person that has sold mfb on ebay?
Answer: G
Why did u ask a question then answer it in the same post Confused you confuse me alot ginga hagane Confused
any one willing to buy the hybrid wheel match set together? from thetoyin?
(May. 08, 2009  3:53 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: any one willing to buy the hybrid wheel match set together? from thetoyin?

Im not sure This would work,How would you share? Keep paying shipping to send it back and forth? No offense but..really I dont think this has a chance of working
i am sure me and the person can work something out.
Ginga, I swear, you're going to get banned if this doesn't stop.

There are almost no Storm Pegasis available to people who aren't using MOJ right now. If you want it, order the Hybrid Wheel Match Set from theINtoy yourself. We can't help it if you can't afford it. That's life.

CLOSED. Any more posts about this and you're banned. Enough.