anyone willing to selling a storm pegasis or some of its parts on ebay?

ohh so its just a recolour i get it now
and i read it but it wont translate.... and well i know no japanese
thanks for the info
and i love reading!
If you still need a Storm Pegasis, they got restocked in TRU JP, it'll cost you a bit though. (like maybe $50 altogether, but $10 before fees)

It's a money saving venture if you buy a buncha other stuff from YJA/rakuten. There are some awesome YJA lots going now.
yeah iknow yja is expensive and i dont want lots just one beyblade cause i am moving and right now i am trying to get rid of my other stuff so the moving cost will be less.
how much is it with all the fees for storm pegasis on yahoo japan? if anyone ordered from there.
(May. 03, 2009  6:09 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: how much is it with all the fees for storm pegasis on yahoo japan? if anyone ordered from there.

Depends who you are buying it from
id say it would be a good 40 usd maybe? there are lot of mini fees but when added together their alot.
ill wait till it comes on ebay. it will be cheaper
it will be about $40 maybe even more on ebay to start off with. (thats including postage)
(May. 04, 2009  1:57 AM)josh-jf Wrote: it will be about $40 maybe even more on ebay to start off with. (thats including postage)

More like $30 or less including shipping.
No im thinking for us aussies sorry, but it is 40 dollars for us the actualy item is like $30 and postage is between 10-15. But still i dont see how it would be less than 30 for people in the us.
(May. 04, 2009  2:11 AM)josh-jf Wrote: But still i dont see how it would be less than 30 for people in the us.

Starters are $20USD or less. Shipping is around $8USD
Im jealous Unhappy but arent they just crappy ones?
(May. 04, 2009  2:17 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Im jealous Unhappy but arent they just crappy ones?

No, Pegasis 105F Starter Set is $18.99 USD. And L Drago 105F Starter Set is $16.99 USD.
Is pegasis not under the category of crappy?
(May. 04, 2009  2:20 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Is pegasis not under the category of crappy?

No, it's average. Blades like Sagittario and Bull are considered crappy.
(May. 04, 2009  2:25 AM)Aqua Wrote: No, it's average. Blades like Sagittario and Bull are considered crappy.

sorry but i'd class pegasis as crappy now

in beyblade, if it's not useful, it's carp
Storm pegasis wont be anywhere near that cheap. Especially when it first gets to ebay.
(May. 04, 2009  2:29 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Storm pegasis wont be anywhere near that cheap. Especially when it first gets to ebay.

I'm guessing that the cheapest seller would be selling S. Pegasis for around $22.99USD.
We will see i guess only time will tell. My bet would be it would be even more than thats to start with but yes i suppose all we can do is wait lol good luck to whoever will be going after them. I think there will be loads of us Smile
Even if storm pegasis is crappy, I am still geting it.Smile
Storm pegasis isnt crappy its like the top tier blade at the moment.
(May. 04, 2009  2:48 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Even if storm pegasis is crappy, I am still geting it.Smile

S. Pegasis is in no way crappy. It's the best MFB along with Libra.
(May. 04, 2009  2:48 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Even if storm pegasis is crappy, I am still geting it.Smile

Storm Pegasis is anything but crappy. It's probably the best or one of the best MFB available.
He obviously thought we were talking about storm pegasis before. We were only talking about the first pegasis out, storm pegasis is another story.
yeah if its around 22 dollars thats cheap and i guess even the shipping would be faster.
but i cant afford a super expensive storm pegasis 105rf at the moment because my whole family has no job and my dad has a canser problem