anyone willing to selling a storm pegasis or some of its parts on ebay?

I have Upper Dragon in blue. PM me an offer.
i am sorry deikailo but i am looking for a white one
I have the AR and CWD in white. PM me an offer.
(Apr. 27, 2009  1:12 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: any one have a dragoon mf?
which they are willing to sell to me i am deperate!

stop asking!!!!!!! If someone has one to sell they will post in here,Spamming "Anyone have a dragoon MF?" Will not make a person get one for sale out of nowhere
i am still looking for the running core and bit , bit protector
I've said I'd sell you the whole Beyblade whenever you get money...
(Apr. 30, 2009  3:45 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: i am still looking for the running core and bit , bit protector

Many people have said they have one to sell to you.So stop asking already! Brad has some parts,Deikalo and G have the full blade
yes but now i need the runing core and bit, bit protecter(am i right?)
Didn't you just agree to buy one from Synesthesia?
mm.........$30 canada for runing core and bit bit protecter....
(Apr. 30, 2009  3:57 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: mm.........$30 canada for runing core and bit bit protecter....

sorry that mailing isn't free
You really shouldn't agree to buy something then change your mind seconds later.
ok ok........its just thats its expensive ands its just the bit protector and runing core
what beybrad you mean i have to pay more money to you?...........
(Apr. 30, 2009  4:12 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: ok ok........its just thats its expensive ands its just the bit protector and runing core
what beybrad you mean i have to pay more money to you?...........

ugh no, i'm saying stop jerking synesthesia around, either pay for it or leave him alone
any one who is offering a storm Pegasis 105RF post here.
and thanks bey brad and Synesthesia for the dragoon mf parts!
um is stardust pegasis the new pegasis ginga uses?
(May. 01, 2009  8:55 PM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: um is stardust pegasis the new pegasis ginga uses?

...there is no new pegasus in the anime,but there is a new pegasis which you already know about it seems,and stop trying to be/ do everything like ginga,plus you only get a chance at that in a booster,your better off getting some other stuff
um just asking its a new beyblade and i wanted to know if it comes in the anime and ginga uses it
(May. 01, 2009  9:03 PM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: um just asking its a new beyblade and i wanted to know if it comes in the anime and ginga uses it

Well lets see,You wanted a black grip because ginga uses one,you wanted stardust and storm pegasis because you thought ginga uses them..but still I guess I have no proof for sure,might be just a coincidence,but now stardust pegasis is not in a anime
so it never comes in the anime hmm, may have to think about it, i just want to get a mfb beyblade before any one in my school.
'Ginga Hagane', if you actually read the BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis, you would have known that it is not supposed to be an entirely new Pegasis. Therefore, it is highly unlikely that Ginga will just use a blue metallic recolour of his own Storm Pegasis 105RF.
maybe stardust pegasis is a waste in getting because no one know what it is..........
.........................do you ever read? Look up one post. It's most likely a Storm Pegasis recolouer. Speechless