anybody want a free mfb.

well bladers i really don't beyblade anymore and i have a first edition leo mfb beyblade and was wondering does anyone wants it.
I'll take it if you're so inclined to give it away.
(Aug. 06, 2009  9:27 PM)redviral Wrote: well bladers i really don't beyblade anymore and i have a first edition leo mfb beyblade and was wondering does anyone wants it.
first come first served
O man, to little to late for me since I already have it. Pinching_eyes
(Aug. 06, 2009  9:28 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I'll take it if you're so inclined to give it away.
ok just hit me up on my email at bbhead06@yahoo.com
(Aug. 06, 2009  9:28 PM)redviral Wrote: first come first served

Does that mean I get it?
(Aug. 06, 2009  9:29 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Does that mean I get it?

yeah
(Aug. 06, 2009  9:29 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Does that mean I get it?

Normally it does mean that, yes. Congrats. Smile
Oh ok, I wasn't sure if someone PM'd him, then I looked at the time of my post...1 min after his. I'm quick D:
Lucky... I'm too late Confused

(Aug. 06, 2009  9:32 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Oh ok, I wasn't sure if someone PM'd him, then I looked at the time of my post...1 min after his. I'm quick D:
Umm, Redviral, you should have had a bidding for it here, but that is my oppinion.
It's his Beyblade, what he wants to do with it is his discretion. I'm not just saying that because I'm the one that got it. He isn't obligated to auction it off.
I know, that's why I said it was MY opinion.
damn
nuuuu ; ;
have u got any more ur willing to give away? id be happy to take em off ur hands^^
Unless there is a problem then the beyblade has gone to Tempestas. If he has any more he probably would've mentioned that in the OP. So, for the moment, there should be no more new posts here other than redvirals.
not trying to act like a mod but this should be closed
If nobody had replied to it and that the topic had just died within the older pages of this forum, then perhaps it would not have been too necessary to lock it ...