any other combos got guilty longinus not including xtreme'?

Im heading soon to a Beyblade competition and I was wondering if anyone has any Guilty Longinus combos not including Xtreme'

I hope I get an answer soon since I need it for the competition.
Guilty's rotational recoil requires rubber (and generally soft rubber) to be the apex predator of the format it can be. Quick' is somewhat easier to use than Xtreme' and works well.
(Apr. 21, 2023  2:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: Guilty's rotational recoil requires rubber (and generally soft rubber) to be the apex predator of the format it can be. Quick' is somewhat easier to use than Xtreme' and works well.

Oh ok! Thanks.
(Apr. 21, 2023  3:13 PM)StormEclipse56 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2023  2:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: Guilty's rotational recoil requires rubber (and generally soft rubber) to be the apex predator of the format it can be. Quick' is somewhat easier to use than Xtreme' and works well.

Oh ok! Thanks.

No worries. Tilt it to roughly the same angle as the stadium slope or a little steeper, about half an inch to an inch in from the ridge, and don't pull super hard, and it should do most of the work itself.
(Apr. 21, 2023  2:26 PM)StormEclipse56 Wrote: Im heading soon to a Beyblade competition and I was wondering if anyone has any Guilty Longinus combos not including Xtreme'

I am about to bestow upon you secret knowledge, ultimate power and ancient wisdom of the best combo EVER (yes thats right ever, not just guilty)  
btw i researched and studied for like 3-4 months to find this out (it probably more) ;-;
(Apr. 21, 2023  7:45 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2023  2:26 PM)StormEclipse56 Wrote: Im heading soon to a Beyblade competition and I was wondering if anyone has any Guilty Longinus combos not including Xtreme'

I am about to bestow upon you secret knowledge, ultimate power and ancient wisdom of the best combo EVER (yes thats right ever, not just guilty)  
btw i researched and studied for like 3-4 months to find this out (it probably more) ;-;

Spread’ better ngl, and WCs should not be your only source of information on combos
(Apr. 21, 2023  8:37 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2023  7:45 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: I am about to bestow upon you secret knowledge, ultimate power and ancient wisdom of the best combo EVER (yes thats right ever, not just guilty)  

Spread’ better ngl, and WCs should not be your only source of information on combos
Who said I was only using WCs. Plus illegal way better
(Apr. 21, 2023  8:43 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2023  8:37 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote: Spread’ better ngl, and WCs should not be your only source of information on combos

Illegal is almost exclusively used for stamina, especially on BDr. It can be used on Guilty, although you'd be better off using Spread' or Fortress unless you're specifically running an attack-only deck.
(Apr. 21, 2023  8:43 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2023  8:37 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote: Spread’ better ngl, and WCs should not be your only source of information on combos
Considering they were the only thing you mentioned, that’s all I had to go off of, and no, Spread’ is better
(Apr. 21, 2023  11:51 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2023  8:43 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Who said I was only using WCs. Plus illegal way better
Considering they were the only thing you mentioned, that’s all I had to go off of, and no, Spread’ is better
Then dont assume I'm going off of only WCs if I only mentioned it. And no illegal is better |
          |  
        ----
        \_/
   (arrow pointing below this post)

(Apr. 21, 2023  11:37 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2023  8:43 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Who said I was only using WCs. Plus illegal way better

Illegal is almost exclusively used for stamina, especially on BDr. It can be used on Guilty, although you'd be better off using Spread' or Fortress unless you're specifically running an attack-only deck.
Spread and fortress are a common choice, However illegal has increased speed + lad with no cost to weight.
(Apr. 22, 2023  8:16 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2023  11:51 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote: Considering they were the only thing you mentioned, that’s all I had to go off of, and no, Spread’ is better
Then dont assume I'm going off of only WCs if I only mentioned it. And no illegal is better |
          |  
        ----
        \_/

(Apr. 21, 2023  11:37 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Illegal is almost exclusively used for stamina, especially on BDr. It can be used on Guilty, although you'd be better off using Spread' or Fortress unless you're specifically running an attack-only deck.
Spread and fortress are a common choice, However illegal has increased speed + lad with no cost to weight.

Illegal is too thick to be used on guilty effectively, as the combos have to be short, so it'll scrape. Also illegal does not increase speed, and lad is not as important when dealing with attack combos.
(Apr. 24, 2023  7:22 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2023  8:16 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Then dont assume I'm going off of only WCs if I only mentioned it. And no illegal is better |
          |  
        ----
        \_/

Illegal is too thick to be used on guilty effectively, as the combos have to be short, so it'll scrape. Also illegal does not increase speed, and lad is not as important when dealing with attack combos.
It'll only scrape rarely if your launching it recklessly. Lad is still important in all combos as if your low on stamina it's handy to come in use. Guilty longinus, while being a amazing bey, does require some luck. It has about a 95% win rate (not accurate) however that 5% chance still exists. Illegal does infact increase speed, well, more than most other discs + other benefits making it the #1 disc for this combo. Hope this helped inform you of my opinion on illegal.
(Apr. 24, 2023  7:53 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2023  7:22 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Illegal is too thick to be used on guilty effectively, as the combos have to be short, so it'll scrape. Also illegal does not increase speed, and lad is not as important when dealing with attack combos.
It'll only scrape rarely if your launching it recklessly. Lad is still important in all combos as if your low on stamina it's handy to come in use. Guilty longinus, while being a amazing bey, does require some luck. It has about a 95% win rate (not accurate) however that 5% chance still exists. Illegal does infact increase speed, well, more than most other discs + other benefits making it the #1 disc for this combo. Hope this helped inform you of my opinion on illegal.
After doing testings, it turns out, yes, illegal actually makes combos faster. However, it makes the combo too aggressive to be controllable and causes stamina loss very fast. This is bad for obvious reasons as it will self pocket or lose by spin finish, regardless of increased lad. The meta revolves around stamina and bdr, so even if you launch gently, you’ll still lose. And as said before, Illegal is mainly used for stamina and defense, and stamina is the least concern for attack combos.
(Apr. 25, 2023  12:03 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2023  7:53 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: It'll only scrape rarely if your launching it recklessly. Lad is still important in all combos as if your low on stamina it's handy to come in use. Guilty longinus, while being a amazing bey, does require some luck. It has about a 95% win rate (not accurate) however that 5% chance still exists. Illegal does infact increase speed, well, more than most other discs + other benefits making it the #1 disc for this combo. Hope this helped inform you of my opinion on illegal.
After doing testings, it turns out, yes, illegal actually makes combos faster. However, it makes the combo too aggressive to be controllable and causes stamina loss very fast. This is bad for obvious reasons as it will self pocket or lose by spin finish, regardless of increased lad. The meta revolves around stamina and bdr, so even if you launch gently, you’ll still lose. And as said before, Illegal is mainly used for stamina and defense, and stamina is the least concern for attack combos.
Moon is actually pretty solid on Guilty too. It has extremely high recoil and doesn’t sacrifice any speed, as you can launch it a lot harder due to it’s weight distribution being more inward and isn’t as likely to skip the ridge. You can also use Bahamut’s rubber locks more effectively on it, which gets the synergy with Metal Extreme for a super tight burst resistance. I have been testing it extensively over the last few weeks with my play group, and it has been more successful than Spread’ and Fortress, and outperformed Guilty with Illegal in a recent tournament here.

The combo is
Guilty Bahamut Moon Metal Xtreme 0/10
Try it out. I know Guilty is Guilty, but there is something there.
(Jun. 05, 2023  8:21 AM)Wizard.Spryzen Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2023  12:03 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: After doing testings, it turns out, yes, illegal actually makes combos faster. However, it makes the combo too aggressive to be controllable and causes stamina loss very fast. This is bad for obvious reasons as it will self pocket or lose by spin finish, regardless of increased lad. The meta revolves around stamina and bdr, so even if you launch gently, you’ll still lose. And as said before, Illegal is mainly used for stamina and defense, and stamina is the least concern for attack combos.
Moon is actually pretty solid on Guilty too. It has extremely high recoil and doesn’t sacrifice any speed, as you can launch it a lot harder due to it’s weight distribution being more inward and isn’t as likely to skip the ridge. You can also use Bahamut’s rubber locks more effectively on it, which gets the synergy with Metal Extreme for a super tight burst resistance. I have been testing it extensively over the last few weeks with my play group, and it has been more successful than Spread’ and Fortress, and outperformed Guilty with Illegal in a recent tournament here.

The combo is
Guilty Bahamut Moon Metal Xtreme 0/10
Try it out. I know Guilty is Guilty, but there is something there.

Dont have moon 😩.