any bladers in southampton uk?

any bladers in southampton uk?
bumpo
Not in Southampton but in the part of Hampshire that's close to London
ahh wow I forgot about this thread! Ah glad to know there are some in hampshire! we should do a meet up some time! I could bring my big satellite stadium haha, I live in the main bit of soton
Up in London. Been Southampton a couple of times with family though.
(Nov. 01, 2017  12:05 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Up in London. Been Southampton a couple of times with family though.

Im originally fromy london myself Croydon actually!
(Nov. 01, 2017  12:53 AM)Morsoe Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2017  12:05 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Up in London. Been Southampton a couple of times with family though.

Im originally fromy london myself Croydon actually!

Hmm Croydon, I used to play footy in year 8/9 down in Croydon. But back on topic do u think u could drive up/take train to the London tourneys? They're usually held in regents park in central London.
Funnily enough, I am from Bournemouth and only moved up to London in January. So, I am often down that way.
(Nov. 01, 2017  10:41 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2017  12:53 AM)Morsoe Wrote: Im originally fromy london myself Croydon actually!

Hmm Croydon,  I used to play footy in year 8/9 down in Croydon. But back on topic do u think u could drive up/take train to the London tourneys? They're usually held in regents park in central London.

I rarely, go down as it is but will try to tho for the next couple of tourneys