any better combos then Union Achilles 0 bump Destory dash?

just looking for some help bc i am going to a tournament and i need to win so feel free to help me out by telling me good combos for Union Achilles! Grin
hasbro version

bc destory dash is from the pro series set
I don't think you can put pro series drivers on Hasbro slopes...
(May. 27, 2021  5:07 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I don't think you can put pro series drivers on Hasbro slopes...

You could in a Non-WBO tournament, but it's basically cheating. You're damaging the layer slopes to make it less bursty. That layer cannot be used in a WBO tournament now.
(May. 27, 2021  5:22 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 27, 2021  5:07 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I don't think you can put pro series drivers on Hasbro slopes...

You could in a Non-WBO tournament, but it's basically cheating. You're damaging the layer slopes to make it less bursty. That layer cannot be used in a WBO tournament now.

What? Union Achilles A5? Or the layer that you would be damaging? Also, Hasbro's destroy dash isn't even a dash driver TheRedEye, it just has the red.
so its not cheating or is it?

but i made this thread for combos

You did make this thread, but you shouldn't have.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...o-2--88501
"Burst Customizations - Forum Rules
Need help building a combo? Use this thread. Do not make a new thread asking for help with building a combo."
uhh alr....

i really thought the beyblade community was nice but i was wrong its not to late to go back into video games cya beyblade community i quit!
(May. 27, 2021  6:58 PM)TheRedEye Wrote: uhh alr....

i really thought the beyblade community was nice but i was wrong its not to late to go back into video games cya beyblade community i quit!

This is uncalled for. Deceased Crab, one of our best moderators told that you should have posted on a different thread. He wasn't mean about it or anything. You should not judge people just for correcting your mistakes. This makes me very angry when people don't appreciate moderators work because after all, they are VOLUNTEERING to help the Beyblade community.
Overall please do not get angry again because a moderator corrected you. They are just making this site a better place and if you cannot respect that then you should quit.
BTW Sorry for overreacting everyone.
Not a moderator anymore.
(May. 27, 2021  7:20 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Not a moderator anymore.

Honestly, judging by the amount of work you do here you pretty much are.

people miss judge you deep down your a really kind person who wants to make the site a better place
(May. 27, 2021  7:24 PM)JJustice Wrote:

people miss judge you deep down your a really kind person who wants to make the site a better place

I think you missed my meaning. If we had more people like Deceased Crab here this sight would be even better.
(May. 27, 2021  7:25 PM)USN Wrote:
(May. 27, 2021  7:24 PM)JJustice Wrote: people miss judge you deep down your a really kind person who wants to make the site a better place

I think you missed my meaning. If we had more people like Deceased Crab here this sight would be even better.

well I still complemented him