any Irish Beybladers?

hi i would really like to use my combos against someone, but as of yet i haven't found anyone else aside from my sister, so i'm just asking are any of you from Ireland, specifically Dublin Ireland?
(Feb. 22, 2019  4:00 PM)Fafnirfan Wrote: i have irish blood

does that count

No. It does not count. They are looking for other bladers near Dublin. Unfortunately it does not seem there are many.
(Feb. 22, 2019  6:28 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2019  4:00 PM)Fafnirfan Wrote: i have irish blood

does that count

No. It does not count. They are looking for other bladers near Dublin. Unfortunately it does not seem there are many.

yeah the only beyblade event i've been to was a beyblade tournament at smiths (i hope i spelled that right) toy superstore, and back then i wad that good at it
I am part Irish dose that count?
(Feb. 23, 2019  9:12 PM)veltrek Wrote: I am part Irish dose that count?

No! He wants to battle people!
I live in Ireland but I'm like 4 hours from Dublin, seems that the people who used to be in to Beyblade during MFB aren't anymore and there don't seem to be many people who got into Burst here.
Irish bladers in Louth here. All kids though...
(Feb. 15, 2019  1:21 AM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote: hi i would really like to use my combos against someone, but as of yet i haven't found anyone else aside from my sister, so i'm just asking are any of you from Ireland, specifically Dublin Ireland?
I live around the meath area, but it's a 45 minute drive so...
(Nov. 16, 2019  8:37 PM)CliffsofMoher Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  1:21 AM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote: hi i would really like to use my combos against someone, but as of yet i haven't found anyone else aside from my sister, so i'm just asking are any of you from Ireland, specifically Dublin Ireland?
I live around the meath area, but it's a 45 minute drive so...

i'm ok with that tbh

Hey auradragon I’m a beyblade burst collecter and I would be up for a battle and I live in Dublin
(Jul. 06, 2020  11:54 PM)Valtaoi1235 Wrote:

Hey auradragon I’m a beyblade burst collecter and I would be up for a battle and I live in Dublin

ok

I live in Ireland near Dublin but I can't just head down to Dublin at any time for a battle
im from up north but dublin is still accessible via train (and even more so once i get my licence Smile )
(Apr. 09, 2022  2:53 PM)BeyKburst Wrote: Yea irish blader here

theres quite a few of us here now bc ive been trying to get others into beyblade
think i know about 10 ish people now that have a bey, considering maybe having some kind of tournament
(Jul. 18, 2022  1:35 AM)My son is into beyblade and is looking for people to play with , he is mad about them , we are on Meath any one fancy to meet and do battles Wrote:

theres quite a few of us here now bc ive been trying to get others into beyblade
think i know about 10 ish people now that have a bey, considering maybe having some kind of tournament

(Jul. 18, 2022  1:35 AM)MilgoLet me know if you get something organised Wrote:

I live near Dublin if anyone else is maybe a tournament could be Arranged

Idk how I didnt notice this but I actually do live near Dublin I'm like an hour drive away from there lol
I forgot about this thread
I'm from near Belfast, County Antrim area, but I've made the drive down to Dublin before and have slowly but surely gotten a fair few people up here interested in Beyblade and would absolutely have myself and a few other participants come down if there was a tournament. (Also a perfect excuse to visit my favourite music shop there.)