another counter:The fallen star

Alright this is my lightning tank counter i invented:basalt pegasis 100cs.

Test results:

Fallen star:won 16/20-80% win rate(14 out of the 16 wins were os,rest were by k.o.'s).

Lightning Tank:won 4/20-20% win rate(all wins by k.o.).

And if you dont agree with me u dont have to. i tested it in mfb balance which was made buy tt (which is legal for testing).

NO spamming or bad comments on this. just positive comments and constructive criticism.

THANK YOU!Smile.
This combo just looks like a low track Basalt variation. Anyways, how worn is your LRF and how are you launching it? Also, please fix this thread up ... It's disorganization is an eyesore.
(May. 29, 2011  11:48 PM)Hero Wrote: This combo just looks like a low track Basalt variation. Anyways, how worn is your LRF and how are you launching it? Also, please fix this thread up ... It's disorganization is an eyesore.
i used rf and its new
You do know that LT sucks with RF?
yeah so how do i erase this thread
Go to the first post and Full Edit. There should be an option to closed the thread.
(May. 29, 2011  11:56 PM)DragoonTalon Wrote: You do know that LT sucks with RF?

IIRC it doesn't, it is just that RF doesn't bring out its full power

IIRC with RF you can still get good results
Exactly. The results aren't as great with an RF. The closest replacement would be R2F.

Besides, MF Basalt ___ 100CS is an already known combo.
I'm almost certain tests have been done, but here you go;

MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 90CS
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 90CS win rate: 1/20
MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF win rate: 19/20
Fallen star win percent: 5%

Yeah, so apparently the final counter thread just made your inquisitions more ludicrous.
RF enhances spin-steal/equalization more than R2F and LRF so it is a fine choice. When I first came up with LT, I used RF so it does not suck at all, get your facts straight before you make completely idiotic posts, DragoonTalon.
well i don't think lightning tank can really be used without a worn LRF i got y yesterday i used about 50 times and its about worn nuts
RF and LRF cannot possibly have such a huge difference, I keep telling it ...

Anyway, apparently there is no point in this combination anymore.