aloha

hey everyone. i just got back in to beyblade and my homeboy reffered me to this site. my name is josh. i am 16 going on 17 i'm so glad beyblade is back. i hope tyson and the gang is back and all. well talk to you guys later
Sorry, Tyson and the gang will not be back. The new series is pretty cool though so if you liked the other series you should check this one out. Joyful_3

And welcome to the WBO. Whereabouts are you? Smile
Hey, welcome to WBO! Hope you learn a lot and enjoy it here Smile

Yeah, Tyson, etc. will not be in the new series.

fyi....
Metal Fight Beyblade (MFB) is the new beyblade series which was released in Japan in August 2008. MFB is an entirely new series with new characters and everything and is not a continuation of the previous Beyblade series. Though they will not be released worldwide until at least 2010.

Here's an article about MFB: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade. And if you read around the forums you will quickly learn a lot about MFB Smile
Hey, Welcome to the WBO
well i live in huntsville texas,my name is josh, and yes i know darkhooded(aka jamil). he is the one that told me there will be a knew season but he did not tell me that it was a whole new cast. i am going to get on him for that
Texas...? I know we have some members over there; maybe you could organize a get together to Beyblade?

Nevertheless, welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO!
hey my name is josh to Smile welcome to wbo!
Alriiiiight another icy blue dragon

Welcome to the WBO
hey whats up im from dallas hope to get together for some battle