about my new PFP...

ok so i may have a soft side... but dont judge or youll get on THE DARKSIDE!!! of me btw.         .      .    .
(Oct. 07, 2020  10:45 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: ok so i may have a soft side... but dont judge or youll get on THE DARKSIDE!!! of me btw.         .      .    .

New thread?
(Oct. 07, 2020  10:48 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  10:45 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: ok so i may have a soft side... but dont judge or youll get on THE DARKSIDE!!! of me btw.         .      .    .

New thread?

yeah i guess i wanted to tell peeps not to judge.
Bro you just posted cringe

You are going to gain warning %
(Oct. 07, 2020  11:54 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Bro you just posted cringe

You are going to gain warning %

He could get warning % for spam (although this is unlikely)
1) I do feel like a mod is going to come here because this thread is unneeded. It looks more like a “random thought”

2) As a fellow artist myself, I cant help but question whether you drew your prof pic or not. If you found it off the internet, my only thought is: thats theft
The option to change your profile picture an indefinite amount of times is there for a reason. You're allowed to change it whenever you want, and no one should need to judge you unless the picture goes against the WBO rules. Plus, most people have a soft spot for cute things, so it's not something you need to be ashamed of. That said, this didn't need a dedicated thread, so I'll be closing it now.