a tournament

could someone please have a tournament in northern virginia (preferbly manassas) its like virginia is a no tournament state
someone has to be willing to host one, you need 8 confirmed attendees, avalid WBO staduim ect
(Aug. 28, 2011  9:14 PM)Bladegamer Wrote: could someone please have a tournament in northern virginia (preferbly manassas) its like virginia is a no tournament state

Why not organize one yourself? The thing is the last tournament that was done in VA was a complete failure. HArdly anyone showed up. And there is a thread for this already. ANd im in the process of organizing one for VA. But if i do it it will be in Richmond.
(Aug. 28, 2011  9:30 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  9:14 PM)Bladegamer Wrote: could someone please have a tournament in northern virginia (preferbly manassas) its like virginia is a no tournament state

Why not organize one yourself? The thing is the last tournament that was done in VA was a complete failure. HArdly anyone showed up. And there is a thread for this already. ANd im in the process of organizing one for VA. But if i do it it will be in Richmond.

it said that i need a passport and i dont have one

First of all use brackets in order to tell people ur location [Mannasas, VA]. You don't NEED a passport, they're optional.
(Aug. 28, 2011  11:40 PM)KyubiBey Wrote: First of all use brackets in order to tell people ur location [Mannasas, VA]. You don't NEED a passport, they're optional.

thanks man thats really helpful how do i use brackets to tell the location
(Aug. 29, 2011  2:09 AM)Bladegamer Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  11:40 PM)KyubiBey Wrote: First of all use brackets in order to tell people ur location [Mannasas, VA]. You don't NEED a passport, they're optional.

thanks man thats really helpful how do i use brackets to tell the location

He just gave you an example. I bolded it for you.
Use one of the Virginia topics that already exist at this point.