a little about me

im a little late to this but ill do it anyway.

-im single(lol has nothing to do with beyblade but i really needed to get that of my chest)

-ive been doing beyblade for 5 Years

-my favorite beyblade generation is Beyblade Burst GT, Beyblade Burst Cho-Z, Beyblade Burst God and Beyblade Burst DB
--------------------------
-my favorite beyblade from each generation

DB: Dangerous Belial, Roar Bahamut, Savior Valkyrie (Red), Greatest Raphael, Magma Ifrit

Sparking: Variant/The End Lucifer, Hollow Deathscyther and World Spriggan

GT: Venom Diabolos

Cho-Z: Dead Phoenix,

God: Spriggan Requiem,

Burst S1: Lost Longinus and Zillion Zeus
my favorite character from each generation

DB: Rashad and Bell

Sparking: Hikaru and Lane

GT: Delta and Fumiya,

Cho-Z: Phi,

God: Boa and Sisco,

Burst S1: Lui, Rantaro and Xander
More About Me (Copy/Pasted from my bio)

Hi there, my name is DeltaZakuro, my real name is Jacob but id rather you call me DeltaZakuro or just Delta. i live with my mom, my dad and my sister but when im depressed or need someone to let my problems out to i just go to my cousins house which is just several blocks from where i live and stay with her. i like to draw, write stories, spend time with my cousin and talking to my friends. speaking of friends, the people i consider to be my friends here on WBO are (in no specific order): CheetoBlader, XSabxManiacX, GreenK9148, SunBlader98, #Fafnir, UltimateMaster and 6Jupiter5. if you want to talk or if you just need something (perhaps a drawing request or a update on my fanfictions) then you can feel to message me as im online all the time. my favorite beyblades are Variant Lucifer, First Uranus and Master Diabolos. any and all CBT's are done alongside my cousin and she has been joining them for a while.

if you wanna know anything else about me, you can PM me.
My Socials

Amino: Athena_V

Instagram: jacob.harris15 (not really Beyblade related but more just pictures of myself and more. This is also my personal instagram where only i allow my IRL friends and family to follow me so if you attempt to follow then i will most likely decline your follow request)

Discord: DeltaZakuro#8465

Wattpad: DeltaZakuroWBO

YouTube: DeltaZakuro

Tik Tok: Ultimate_draws12

Twitter: Coming soon
I would say nice to meet you... But I've already met you... Whatever. Enjoy the WBO!
Sorry to necropost but i went ahead and added on to my introduction. (kinda pointless but I have nothing better to do right now)
(Nov. 08, 2019  3:03 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: im a little late to this but ill do it anyway.

-im single(lol has nothing to do with beyblade but i really needed to get that of my chest)

-my favorite beyblade generation is beyblade burst gt, beyblade burst turbo and evolution

-my favorite beyblade from each generation GT: Venom Diabolos, Cho-Z: Dead Phoenix, God: Spriggan Requiem, Burst S1: Lost Longinus and Zillion Zeus

my favorite character from each generation GT: Delta and Fumiya, Cho-Z: Phi, God: Boa and Sisco, Burst S1: Lui and Rantaro and Xander

Hi there, my name is DeltaZakuro, my real name is Jacob but id rather you call me DeltaZakuro or just Delta. i live with my mom, my dad and my sister but when im depressed or need someone to let my problems out to i just go to my cousins house which is just several blocks from where i live and stay with her. i like to draw, write stories, spend time with my cousin and talking to my friends. speaking of friends, the people i consider to be my friends here on WBO are (in no specific order): CheetoBlader, XSabxManiacX, GreenK9148, SunBlader98, #Fafnir, UltimateMaster and 6Jupiter5. if you want to talk or if you just need something (perhaps a drawing request or a update on my fanfictions) then you can feel to message me as im online all the time. my favorite beyblades are Variant Lucifer, First Uranus and Master Diabolos. any and all CBT's are done alongside my cousin Allison (i did get permission to put her name here) and she has been joining them for a while.
hi
(Oct. 20, 2020  10:54 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  3:03 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: im a little late to this but ill do it anyway.

-my favorite beyblade generation is beyblade burst gt, beyblade burst turbo and evolution

-my favorite beyblade from each generation GT: Venom Diabolos, Cho-Z: Dead Phoenix, God: Spriggan Requiem, Burst S1: Lost Longinus and Zillion Zeus

my favorite character from each generation GT: Delta and Fumiya, Cho-Z: Phi, God: Boa and Sisco, Burst S1: Lui and Rantaro and Xander

Hi there, my name is DeltaZakuro, my real name is Jacob but id rather you call me DeltaZakuro or just Delta. i live with my mom, my dad and my sister but when im depressed or need someone to let my problems out to i just go to my cousins house which is just several blocks from where i live and stay with her. i like to draw, write stories, spend time with my cousin and talking to my friends. speaking of friends, the people i consider to be my friends here on WBO are (in no specific order): CheetoBlader, XSabxManiacX, GreenK9148, SunBlader98, #Fafnir, UltimateMaster and 6Jupiter5. if you want to talk or if you just need something (perhaps a drawing request or a update on my fanfictions) then you can feel to message me as im online all the time. my favorite beyblades are Variant Lucifer, First Uranus and Master Diabolos. any and all CBT's are done alongside my cousin Allison (i did get permission to put her name here) and she has been joining them for a while.
hi
Did you really need to say hi? Just like the post sorry if I sounded rude just you could have said more or liked the post instead of hi
(Oct. 20, 2020  11:28 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  10:54 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: hi
Did you really need to say hi? Just like the post sorry if I sounded rude just you could have said more or liked the post instead of hi

ok sry my dude
Opening post updated with all my socials. (sorry for potential necropost)
(Jun. 21, 2021  3:05 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Opening post updated with all my socials. (sorry for potential necropost)

No problem but this thread will get closed (sorry if I sound mean)

Also you have a YT???!!!! I'm definitely subscribing