21.62%
nu
5.41%
eh
2.70%
cheetos
43.24%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
Me too, I probably lost a few brain cells reading and posting. When is the new chapter up Nano?
(Nov. 25, 2011  11:40 PM)BladingKiller Wrote: This is the worst story I ever read. You have a lot of spelling errors and capitalization errors.

(Nov. 25, 2011  11:53 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: I cannot read much of this story. You must fix the grammatical errors, so we can actually read it. Otherwise, we won't be able to review it, or even enjoy it, assuming it was good.

(Nov. 26, 2011  12:41 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: Am I this only one who understands this story
It was hard but I could undersand it XD
Why bottle cap attack

(Nov. 26, 2011  1:09 AM)rydeatwon Wrote: Too many spelling mistakes and grammar issues,and barely anybody can read it.Otherwise,it's not bad.Grin
Character request,
Name:Michael
Beyblade: Ray Pegasus
Special move:Ray Blast
Personality:Light,Sun,Galaxy,Stars,Mythology

You so realise that this is a joke thread? It's telling everyone to stop posting dumb stories, and that some stories look like this to us.
haw dus tis store hav so mane post than mahn, I gus its fune becas of this riting
ok yor store desevers mor post on her than mah store becas this riting and bad gramr and al that becas of the humor it givs it XD
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

I need a horribru animation for the logo too...
I actually had to go back and edit my post with mispelled words, it was so difficult. XD Some people are a bit late in catching on. Read my second post in the first page if you must.

MAIN CHRTER NEED LOSE! DAKU WOFL CAUSE THIS. Mah korterh wiyul maek sotri 1000000000000x beotr! YOUS oAr LsSssS!!!!!11!!11!1 DAKU WOFL NAO, IN STORI!
(Nov. 26, 2011  2:39 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: i no i am late but u don have to bee so menn Angry

It hurts to write like this though Unhappy

That it does. My fingers are about to fall off.
aww... Ginga Kai Guy lost.
I'm sure he'd win [ROAD ROLLER U DO NONT LIVE]
But that's what you expect with all character requests losing in the story, with no regards to weather the character was good or evil.
OKI
NUUUUUUUUU PAAAAARRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
wit shokin twizt
dis storie is AWESOME! rite more1 i luv dis.
Do you have permission from Kai-V?
Guys, we've already done this before..

Wait.. Rai what the hell why did you make another one of these? just sticky the old thread. lol
(Nov. 26, 2011  5:16 PM)Dan Wrote: Wait.. Rai what the hell why did you make another one of these? just sticky the old thread. lol

I'm not Chody...

We've done this 100 times, actually. I just wanted to be apart of the Beyblade story writers because I think I got what it takes :]
chrtr reqst plcxzzzzzzz
nam; ryan geico
descripshun; v ari big tall muscular geko!!!!!!!!1!1one
bey: litning greko g:l (geko lik)
plz put mine in da stowy nano! plzzzzz!!!! its gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Character request!

Name: Hero

Description: he is only guy to beat kei ever so he is real number one. his hair is silver and gold and he wears goggles on his forehead, a red cape and a custom tailor-made louis vuiton suit. he is a street orphan. he is 5"13 tall and his right eye is red and his left eye is blue. carries around a 500 pound sword like cloud strife from final fantasy and his hair is styled like that, but it is gold and silver. he is also dating this super hot pink haired anime character.

bey: like MF-H Omega Dragoon BDCH85R3F
Omega Dragoon came from the Sun and fell to the Earth. Hero found it when he was on the street and he jumped into a volcano and found it. It never lost a match and spins both directions.

BDCH85 is like Boost Disk Change Height. It is like BD145 but it can change height. It has three heights; 85, 120, and 145. It is also made out of metal.
R3F is like R2F but 100x faster and more grip.

special attack: Super Star Slash Stab Smash Bash Steve Nash Shaq Hurricane Tornado Lava attack !!!!
otay ad nu [art

dis une gewd 2

hop u liek ^___________________________________________________________^
Chawacter rekiest police!
NameConfuseduper Ultimate John Cena Gingia RayugA evil dark nebula blabla douji omega supa infinity great hagane(I liek theeez name vewwy much)
BeyConfuseduper Ultimate Galaxy Biggang Storm Lighting Rey Kysterio John Cena L-Drago Meteroshot gingka gibga infinity pegasusususus infinity no facebot,spin track,nd performance tip.Just Fuse whelll and metal whell this bey is awesome liek UPO(UFO) (You could use acronyms)
SpceiLa mevoConfuseduper Bigbang starfruit infinity darknessssss watermelon shot 619 STF dishesher paltr tresh been
AtitudConfusedoopa stupeeed and soopa stupeeed and evul.nobody can defeat his soopa tekniq.

(This stoopid spelling error is intended)

thes ar geting old naw
LOLING TILL THE END
Rekwest krktr
naim: LOLING MASTR
bey: ROFLCOPTER001LOL
deskriptyon: naim sayz it all
(Nov. 27, 2011  11:00 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote: thes ar geting old naw

Oui! Y U spoil da partay?!Angry
Bru dis is off the chayn. I wanntaa mayke a kakrarot i meeeen karacter request

Name: TOBUSHIESHCLICKFACE
Bey: Killur Anuuubis T1235 rdqjoffthehuukF (basically a flat that i painted puple)
personallity: Lieks turtles.
Special moove: Space vacum star blast o bryant doom scythe monster truck ralley free forums dot com.... His bey goes all like disco then explodes and uhh......THure awre spwarkles
DOOD! HERO! Hw u TIpE sO WaYu!

SOTP EM ChrRtr qwests! wat dus crther meen btw? NAO So MEnEE CrtTEs! NaNO Wat sAy YU!
(Nov. 29, 2011  2:05 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
DOOD! HERO! Hw u TIpE sO WaYu!

SOTP EM ChrRtr qwests! wat dus crther meen btw? NAO So MEnEE CrtTEs! NaNO Wat sAy YU!
i foundz cho khemikal tingy Ga'! NaNO
lulz
(Nov. 29, 2011  2:05 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:

PPL KEPE CHALUNG HIM 2 MACHUS
HE CNT HALP EET
(Nov. 25, 2011  11:40 PM)BladingKiller Wrote: This is the worst story I ever read. You have a lot of spelling errors and capitalization errors.

I think the errors were on purpose,... Haha... Nano is like that
[Image: eb6.jpg?1307463786]