Zombie Mod- Uses Of The Dark Wheel

As you may know if u own a blade in the balance Blade That includes the gaps.
There Is A new Use Which Is Very Useful.

1. Get your Dark Wheel and rubberband.

2. Put the band in all the gaps.

3. Stretch all the bands onto the track or tip then fingerspin in with an attack tip.

4. You have witnessed A zombie.
What are you talking about? Mind expressing yourself coherently?
Are you saying that this uses the Life-After-Death ability?
zombie is a wbba expression for spin stealer and no i am not talking about life after death
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:23 PM)Dan Wrote: What are you talking about? Mind expressing yourself coherently?
Are you saying that this uses the Life-After-Death ability?

But Thanx for askin
A spin stealer and a Zombie are not the same thing.
Yah there is a difference......but hey ill give this thing a shot........
Didn't work 4 me........maybe I'm doin it wrong?? Or maybe your zombie sucks?? I don't know lol jk about the sucking......do i use 1 band or multiple??
This combo does nothing...Waste of a rubber band. WAY too much spin lost. Got 0% against Flame Gemios 125SF
If U had The Mind to know how to do it u would be fine ill put a video up to show u
Libruhhh
This doesn't work... And are you insulting me? I've been here much longer than you, and I know what a Zombie is. You don't. So who's the one without a mind now? If you are gonna say that kind of stuff to people, fine, just don't say it on this site. Plus, you probably think Storm is good don't you? If you can't determine good combos, don't say others are dumb. I saw your favorite combo on your profile. Please don't call me dumb anymore.
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:01 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: This doesn't work... And are you insulting me? I've been here much longer than you, and I know what a Zombie is. You don't. So who's the one without a mind now? If you are gonna say that kind of stuff to people, fine, just don't say it on this site. Plus, you probably think Storm is good don't you? If you can't determine good combos, don't say others are dumb. I saw your favorite combo on your profile. Please don't call me dumb anymore.
Chill. No need for all this. Wait till the guy posts the video, then flame him Smile

@Armouredblader Let's see the video then!
Yeah, I guess. But he shouldn't have said what he did. Especially when you read what he thinks.
I didnt Say DUMB i mean the asthetics of it if u knew how to do it or saw the way i did it so Dude Dont Try Make things look Like Ur being insulted if u want it to be that let be it? And if your so sure Flame Me Tongue_out
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:01 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: This doesn't work... And are you insulting me? I've been here much longer than you, and I know what a Zombie is. You don't. So who's the one without a mind now? If you are gonna say that kind of stuff to people, fine, just don't say it on this site. Plus, you probably think Storm is good don't you? If you can't determine good combos, don't say others are dumb. I saw your favorite combo on your profile. Please don't call me dumb anymore.

Not To Be Rude But You Went On My profile To see Combos
Are You A stalker Who Looks For Info Then Rights About It and No i dont think Storm Is
the best for your information I prefer Perseus,Flame Or Even thermal.

So If Your So Sure You Have Been Here Longer Then I say Your on
The Wrong Thread Mate.

I make The Effort? To do things So The Least You can do Is Not S*itstir On my post.
Ok So Big new I found Out there is A difference between them so ok so its not zombie its spinsteal
Both of you need to calm down, or I will ask for this thread to be closed. Neither of you are being civil, not in the slightest. This seems to happen regularly, where two people get into a petty disagreement, and start spamming the thread. Megablader9, it seems to me like you provoked Armouredblader. Armouredblader, please keep a civil tongue. If you must curse, please replace any profanity with 'carp.' Or, if that doesn't work, everyone could abandon this thread, and pretend like nothing ever happened. Okay?
A zombie is a spin-stealing beyblade with free-spinning tip and a tuned bearing.

Adding a rubber band around Dark would just make it take more damage from each hit, but maybe lower the recoil a bit.
Thats A reasonable saying for it but the idea came from meteo rubber spin steal but everybodys right at the end of the day Smile
I Do Not Understand Why You Type Like This And Megablader Like Me Probably Clicked New Posts And Found This So Hes Not A Stalker And This Doesnt Work And Its Obviously Illegal Anyway Which We Have A Thread For

I feel a lot better, now.

PS: write =/= right
Erm... Admittedly, I was wrong for what I said, but yes, that was spam. But on the effort thing... Have you not seen me practically run the Hasbro Metagame thread? But enough on that. This should have gone in the Illegal stuff discussion thread.
Yh Im in the Wrong An anybody i have offended im sorry this should be in illegal and nex time i will put it there
but that has been mentioned in my thread already.
This would only work against beys that spin in the other direction. Also, without trying it, it seems like it would raise recoil, because rubber bounces, so it seems like adding it would add recoil due to the rubber bouncing off the other bey.