Zero G stadium and the Quest Driver

(Sorry if this is in the wrong thread) Hi, so I just watched a Beyblade geeks video about their new stadium mod. They put a TT standard stadium onto a Zero G stadium. One of the battles they did was storm Pegasus (GT) vs Orb Egis. What was really cool was how the quest driver kept Egis from getting knocked off (The wall was off the for mod XD). It just didn't budge... At all. It was kind of like the anime when Evel battled Aiga. I was wondering if there were any videos of Egis battling in the zero g stadium. Thanks
(Jun. 15, 2019  5:58 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: (Sorry if this is in the wrong thread) Hi, so I just watched a Beyblade geeks video about their new stadium mod. They put a TT standard stadium onto a Zero G stadium. One of the battles they did was storm Pegasus (GT) vs Orb Egis. What was really cool was how the quest driver kept Egis from getting knocked off (The wall was off the for mod XD). It just didn't budge... At all. It was kind of like the anime when Evel battled Aiga. I was wondering if there were any videos of Egis battling in the zero g stadium. Thanks

I liked it too! I think the BBG's should do more battles with it. Smile
I would actually like the moderators or committee members to consider having some fun official or unofficial tournaments with these mod stadiums (doesn't have to affect ranking). Looks fun.

Also, I think the BBG told that they saw this mod being done before them by one of the Japanese community. Should probably check out some Japanese YT channels and Beyblade Amino (sorry for being vague xD).