Zero-G is dubbed "BEYBLADE: Shogun Steel".

(Dec. 14, 2012  6:55 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I'm sorry Raigeko for getting annoyed, but I do believe that sometimes people look down on us without knowing our reasons.

It's fine, don't worry, I know people always look down on you guys, and I understand the terminology for the dub name is what you guys use, so it's alright. I just did a Google search for "beyblade shogun steel" and was a bit overwhelmed with pages of links that had Shogun Steel on the title,compared to actual articles/press releases, ect. XD

(Dec. 14, 2012  7:02 PM)Shadoow Wrote: I hope hasbro dos'nt first make hollowed out zero g beys or stupid fused together beys and then release the normal ones as hyperblades again...

I know this is off topic, but it is highly unlikely that will happen again. Zero-G beys are much, much lighter (around the avg. weight of a bey pre-4D) so removing weight would be extremely difficult, especially considering that Chrome Wheels are quite thin. They made an exception for Hyperblades because even if you use something as un-competitive as Big Bang, it would still have the weight advatage over the older beys. Standard Metal Fury beys were made to compete with older beys.

As for the newer more "official" logo, I don't understand why Pegasus is still on the logo. The show will now revolve around Zyro, not Ginga.
I get a Malware Bytes notification whenever I try opening that logo from the French source. Anyone care to re-host it elsewhere?

I'd expect the logo found in the PDF to be the real deal, but why the Pegasus face still?
Can someone maybe post the logo here? My internet is to slow to open it
(Dec. 16, 2012  9:39 AM)To Wrote: I get a Malware Bytes notification whenever I try opening that logo from the French source. Anyone care to re-host it elsewhere?

I'd expect the logo found in the PDF to be the real deal, but why the Pegasus face still?

I believe Tris posted it ...
Tris didn't re-host it, but rather just embedded it from the site it was already on. Hence Malware Bytes acting up.
(Dec. 16, 2012  7:39 PM)To Wrote: Tris didn't re-host it, but rather just embedded it from the site it was already on. Hence Malware Bytes acting up.

[Image: 4eq8N.png]

PrtScrn! Now hopefully you can see it.

Thanks Kai-V for the updates Smile
They have another logo so i don't know which is which. this is the new one i think.

[Image: BeybladeShogunSteel.PNG]
That was posted already.
I actually like this logo more than their previous logos. Confused why they put Pegasis in one of them, since Ifraid is the new main bey.
What a strange name, but ok.
It wouldn't surprise me if the Pegasus one was just a temporary one.
(Dec. 19, 2012  6:53 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: It wouldn't surprise me if the Pegasus one was just a temporary one.

It wouldent surprise me either....
i prefer shogun steel over somthing else containig metal, because that song is way over used and it needs some improvment. And it would be messed up if Nelvana gives Gingka that annoying voice, i have hope for Zyros voice actor though.
(Dec. 21, 2012  7:00 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: i prefer shogun steel over somthing else containig metal, because that song is way over used and it needs some improvment. And it would be messed up if Nelvana gives Gingka that annoying voice, i have hope for Zyros voice actor though.

This the dub song for Beyblade's intro is terrible! Also considering it's the same voice actor who played Brooklyn I'm sure he can change his voice to make Ginga sound a lot older

I also prefer the name Zyro to Zero
(Dec. 21, 2012  7:11 AM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2012  7:00 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: i prefer shogun steel over somthing else containig metal, because that song is way over used and it needs some improvment. And it would be messed up if Nelvana gives Gingka that annoying voice, i have hope for Zyros voice actor though.

This the dub song for Beyblade's intro is terrible! Also considering it's the same voice actor who played Brooklyn I'm sure he can change his voice to make Ginga sound a lot older

I also prefer the name Zyro to Zero

I am still confused by why they made his voice higher after the first episodes of metal fusion. i never fully understood what happend.
(Dec. 18, 2012  8:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That was posted already.
Sorry i didn't know[Image: zyro_kurogane_by_jes65luk-d5os8kp.png]

I hope Zyro is voiced by Marlowe Gardiner-Heslin it would just suit him so much!
(Dec. 23, 2012  12:09 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I hope Zyro is voiced by Marlowe Gardiner-Heslin it would just suit him so much!

thats not a bad idea
(Dec. 24, 2012  4:35 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2012  12:09 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I hope Zyro is voiced by Marlowe Gardiner-Heslin it would just suit him so much!

thats not a bad idea
Thank you it appears we think alike haha!

I don't really care for the name , But now we know the zero g series is not ending as quick as 38 episodes when zero or (zyro) beats gladiator bahamudia,
The name seems like a Power Ranger name LOL
Also wht is the changes for just continue the episodes and maybe don't change the name
(Dec. 14, 2012  3:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That logo is absolutely childish.

AGREED!!!!!
I think Zero would be just fine instead of Zyro.Reminds of when Hasbro changed Ginga to Gingka.
I think that "Transformers thingy" is supposed to be Ifraid's beast or something. I think "Zyro" is a stupid name change just like they changed 4D Dunamis to "Dynamis". And the name is surprising that it doesn't have the word METAL in it Grin.
Oh yeah, I don't really mean to be pedantic, but I thought season dub names weren't important enough for a thread? It was said back in my Metal Fury thread last year:

Quote:Personally, those season names are becoming very bad and childish, indeed. Metal Fusion, Metal Masters, Metal Fury. Hasbro, you could just drop "Metal" and use something more intelligent ...

And no, this does not deserve a whole new topic.

Just bringing up a point...
Zero-G is a whole new series, its case is very unique especially for Beyblade's future, etc. It is really not the same as learning that Baku is dubbed "Metal Masters".
It was Metal Fury actually, but okay...

I wouldn't really call it a whole new series, it's still in the "Metal Saga" due to it's Metal Fight Beyblade prefix. It's more of a "Let's look at the aftermath of Metal Fury with a 19 episode season about some kid who likes Gingka". No hatred intended towards Zyro/Zero.