[Zero-G] MSF Wyvang Samurai GB145GF

MSF Wyvang Samurai GB145GF

First Zero-G Limited thread, *woot* *woot*. This combo is designed to be a Limited Zero-G Attacker. Those of you unfamiliar with a Zero-G Attacker the purpose of the Zero-G attacker is to "sway" the opposing combo out of the stadium by using immense speed and weight. Now I'll go onto the parts choices and testing.

Parts Choices:

MSF- To give weight to the combo and to lessen recoil in battle.

Samurai- Being the heaviest Crystal Wheel this would be mandatory for a Sway Attacker.

Wyvang- One of the most crucial oarts of this combo. Wyvang's immense weight and attack power combines for a ferocious opponent.

GB145- The second heaviest legal track, behind R145(Not being used for obvious reasons), GB145 gives the combo the weight to do what it does best.

GF- Also one the most crucial part to this combination. GF's wide diamater and flat shape gives the combo its speed and power to deliver hard attacks and to "sway" out the opponent.

Tests:

Vs. Attack

Vs. Sway Defense

Vs. Stamina

Vs. Balance
This is actually " MSF Wyvang Samurai (Crystal Up Mode) GB145GF"
Btw B: D has horrid sway defence.
Oh thanks. Yeah kinda figured that one out.
I'm telling you cuz you put it under sway defence. Try using something like W145MB for sway defence.
I've moved it to Stamina.
Please Test against MF-H Libra W145MB and do a benchmark with MF-H Libra F230GCF.
I don't think a benchmark with Libra F230GCF will do much since its not really a sway attacker like this custom. It's more of a balance custom.
Yeah if anyone has any other ideas for a Sway Attacker benchmark I'll be happy to do it. I'll get on that soon DK.
Hey all! Many apologies for the confusion, but we've decided to try and keep Limited Zero-G discussion all in one thread for now, so if this could be re-posted in the sticky it would be greatly appreciated Grin

Limited Zero-G Stadium Discussion : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Limi...Discussion