MFB: Limited :: Zero-G Stadium Discussion

:: MFB: Limited ::
Zero-G Stadium Discussion Thread

[Image: Zero_G_Attack_Type_BeyStadium.png]

Welcome to the discussion thread for the Limited Format in the Zero-G Attack Type Stadium! In this thread, we will test and discuss what a Zero-G format with a Limited-style ban list might look like! How different to the regular Zero-G format might this be? How might a Limited Zero-G ban list differ from the Limited BB-10 ban list? Test, post, and discuss in here so we can find out!

Since we have all already put a lot of effort into the Limited ban list for the BB-10, we'll start our discussion using that same ban list. From there, we have plenty to work with; it might be that some parts that are banned in the BB-10 are actually okay for use in the Zero-G stadium, whereas there might be some parts legal in the BB-10 that are over centralizing in the Zero-G arena. Let's start testing and find out!

:: Limited Zero-G Working Ban List ::
v0.1, 5/19/14

Limited Zero-G Working Ban List v0.1, 5/19/14 Wrote:CHANGE LIST

This ban list is the same as the Limited (BB-10) Ban List v1.2.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
WHEELS
  • All Synchroms (NOTE: Non-Synchromed Zero-G wheels are legal!)
  • All 4D/Hyperblade Metal Wheels EXCEPT Omega and Jade
  • Basalt
  • Hell
  • Gravity
TRACKS
  • BD145
  • SA165
  • E230
  • SP230
BOTTOMS
  • RS
  • RDF
I present: Zero-G Limited's first combo and Zero-G attacker...

MSF Samurai Wyvang(Crystal Up)GB145GF

First Zero-G Limited thread, *woot* *woot*. This combo is designed to be a Limited Zero-G Attacker. Those of you unfamiliar with a Zero-G Attacker the purpose of the Zero-G attacker is to "sway" the opposing combo out of the stadium by using immense speed and weight. Now I'll go onto the parts choices and testing.

Parts Choices:

MSF- To give weight to the combo and to lessen recoil in battle.

Samurai- Being the heaviest Crystal Wheel this would be mandatory for a Sway Attacker.

Wyvang- One of the most crucial oarts of this combo. Wyvang's immense weight and attack power combines for a ferocious opponent.

GB145- The second heaviest legal track, behind R145(Not being used for obvious reasons), GB145 gives the combo the weight to do what it does best.

GF- Also one the most crucial part to this combination. GF's wide diamater and flat shape gives the combo its speed and power to deliver hard attacks and to "sway" out the opponent.

Testing:

Vs. MSF-H Dark Knight Balro(Crystal Down) D125R2F

WS: 10(4KO, 5SKO, 1OS)
DKB: 0
Ties: 0

Samurai Wyvang's Win Rate: 100%

Vs. MF Earth Bull GB145RSF

WS: 6(2KO, 4SKO)
EB: 14(2KO, 12OS)

Samurai Wyvang's Win Rate: 43%

Vs. MF Libra W145MB

WS: 0
Libra: 10(All OS)

Samurai Wyvang's Win Rate: 0%

Vs. Burn Gasher W145WD

WS: 10(All SKO)
BG: 0

Vs. MF Earth Bull BGrin

WS: 18(4KO, 14SKO,0OS)
EB: 2(All OS)

Samurai Wyvang's Win Rate: 90%

Vs. Sythe Pegasis 2 D125R2F

WS: 20(1KO, 17 SKO, 2OS)
SP: 0

Perhaps we could see SA165 unbanned in Zero-G attack mode only? Without it and the others our sway attack options are incredibly limited (hehe)
Seems like Libra MB kills it :\
It's MB Sway Defense, haha, of course it does!

I'd like to make a request, someone with a scale weigh Meteo L-Drago for a potential Left-Spin Sway Attacker. If it exceeds 35 ounces it should be viable and hopefully myself or someone else will be able to do tests. I'm also looking at MSF Dark Knight Wyvang(Crystal Up) GB145GF or MSF Samurai Dragooon(Chrome Up) GB145GF.
Meteo is very light. I doubt it would.
DK's right- sway attackers need to be heavy, and Meteo is simply too light to even budge something.

I'd say E230 and SA165 should be unbanned, LTAC sucks in Zero-G anyway.
Too bad Th!nk's outta here It is a mystery
Meteo may stand a chance if it's used as a Spin-Stealer, but I don't think as a Sway Attacker.

I have loads of ideas ready, I just need my Beys back!

BTW RDF3, th!nk just needed some time to chill. He'll be back when he's ready.
I'll try to test after (or during if anyone wants to help)AN, but Virgo BGrin might be an interesting Stamina type, here.
(May. 20, 2014  4:24 AM)Time Wrote: Perhaps we could see SA165 unbanned in Zero-G attack mode only? Without it and the others our sway attack options are incredibly limited (hehe)

That'd be pretty funny, however, that would kill the meta if everyone were to have it.

It would probably be the star of this format.
Meteo Discussion: MF-H Meteo L-Drago TR145LF should be able to destabilize any Right-Spin combo on MB and win by OS.

Considering that the weight range of Limited is far lower than the weight range of the proposed Zero-G tier list, I wonder how consequential the weight of a Limited Zero-G Attacker is really going to be...
For Sway, something heavy like Scythe 160/(F?)230 GF/GCF/CF would be interesting.
(May. 20, 2014  4:48 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Meteo is very light. I doubt it would.

Lightning is around 30 or so, thats average for a Metal Wheel...
Fake tests (Click to View)
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
RS doesn't need banning any more than RSF does.
I think for this format we need to unban RS and RDF.

There probably will be no sway at all.
(May. 20, 2014  8:07 PM)Stars Wrote: I think for this format we need to unban RS and RDF.

RDF isn't used in Zero-G anyways, haha.

Judging from Ryûzaki's results don't see how you could even tyoe that, haha.
(May. 22, 2014  3:16 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote:
(May. 20, 2014  8:07 PM)Stars Wrote: I think for this format we need to unban RS and RDF.

I knew few people that used RDF in a recession/spin stealing combo. it quite an nice balance tip I think SA165 would be required haha.
(May. 22, 2014  3:36 AM)Stars Wrote:
(May. 22, 2014  3:16 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote:

I knew few people that used RDF in a recession/spin stealing combo. it quite an nice balance tip I think SA165 would be required haha.

Oh haha. I've always heard peopel say RDF would scrape in Zero-G.
(May. 22, 2014  3:39 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote:
(May. 22, 2014  3:36 AM)Stars Wrote:
(May. 22, 2014  3:16 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: RDF isn't used in Zero-G anyways, haha.

It sways not scrape I believe SA165 would be the only exception to be unbanned.
(May. 22, 2014  3:48 AM)Stars Wrote:
(May. 22, 2014  3:39 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote:
(May. 22, 2014  3:36 AM)Stars Wrote: I knew few people that used RDF in a recession/spin stealing combo. it quite an nice balance tip I think SA165 would be required haha.

It sways not scrape I believe SA165 would be the only exception to be unbanned.
I've actually used RDF in Zero G on Dragooon SA165 combos. It is pretty good, but see as SA165 is banned it probably won't see any use because it isn't really that good in Zero G with out. I'm going to guess that Libra MB/TB will do really well in this format because it is heavy and MB/TB will resist sway (if there is any) and can destabilize some on higher tracks.

I also saw some people talking about Meteo and I don't think it will do that well considering how light it is. If someone could test it that would be cool though because sometimes things can surprise you.
I'Ve already try this meteo ldrago combo in zero-G and it works as spin stealers/stamina and it win the most of time but against a great smash attackers it may losing easly. I most post a result soon. the combo is MF Meteo Ldrago TR145EWD.

the TR145 will do a massive effects when it been swayed.

Anybody has V145? I think it could be a great sway track for attack type. I don't have it so I can't test it but I think it deservec a spot.
Personally, I think there should be a Limited for BB-10 only using Pre-Hyb and Hybrid Wheel system, and the Zero-G ATK Stadium only using Crystal and Chrome.

(Jun. 06, 2014  5:51 PM)Neo~ Wrote: Personally, I think there should be a Limited for BB-10 only using Pre-Hyb and Hybrid Wheel system, and the Zero-G Limited ATK Stadium only using Crystal and Chrome.
(Jun. 06, 2014  5:51 PM)Neo~ Wrote: Personally, I think there should be a Limited for BB-10 only using Pre-Hyb and Hybrid Wheel system, and the Zero-G ATK Stadium only using Crystal and Chrome.

(Jun. 06, 2014  5:51 PM)Neo~ Wrote: Personally, I think there should be a Limited for BB-10 only using Pre-Hyb and Hybrid Wheel system, and the Zero-G Limited ATK Stadium only using Crystal and Chrome.

So no Pegasis Wheel or anything in Zero-G Limited ?
(Jun. 06, 2014  6:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2014  5:51 PM)Neo~ Wrote: Personally, I think there should be a Limited for BB-10 only using Pre-Hyb and Hybrid Wheel system, and the Zero-G ATK Stadium only using Crystal and Chrome.

So no Pegasis Wheel or anything in Zero-G Limited ?
Nope. Zero G sticks with its own kind of stadium, and Metal Fight in its own stadium.