[Zero-G] HF/S Discussion

Poll: Do you think HF/S is a good Defense-Attack Hybrid?

100%
10.00%
It is decent
50.00%
So so
20.00%
Needs more tesintg
20.00%
No
0%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
Yesterday i went to a tournament in Toronto and it seems like HF/S was quite successful in the tourney due to both me and @[JesseObre] placing with it and it being one of our winning combos, @[Kei] later wanted to see tests on how it would do against sways so i decided to make this thread and do exactly that! The combo i decided to test specifically is MSF-H Balro Balro E230 [Boost] HF/S due to it being used at the tournament and because i created it haha (someone probably already thought of it before but yeah you get my point).

Equipment:

Benchmarks:

MSF-H Balro Balro E230HF/S vs Sway Attack

MSF-H Balro Balro E230HF/S Vs. Stamina

MSF-H Balro Balro E230HF/S Vs. Defense

Click here for Round by Round results

Counters:

I think this definitely has some potential as a Defense-Attack hybrid combo! It did crazy good against sway attackers, and it did a decent job beating those stamina types! This combo actually has a little bit of a life after death feature; meaning it can still spin a bit even after losing its balance, a little bit like TB. Either than Left spin totally destroying this combo i think it is decent and i will definitely use it in tournaments, oh wait i already did haha. Hope you found these results helpful and thanks for reading!
I do believe HF/S height and shape is pretty good for resisting sway attackers, I can see this have so much potential.
I always thinking HF/S would have some potential like AS should to resisting sway. nice test!
Try Duo Cancer/Genbull Dragoon B: D for fun.
(Jul. 13, 2015  11:32 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Try Duo Cancer/Genbull Dragoon B: D for fun.
I used Genbull Genbull B: D because it is heavier making it harder to KO, Duo just flies around the stadium, and genbull dragooon would either win by OS or it would get destabilized just like Girago Girago SA165WSF does.
Really cool! But I'm scared of coming up against something spinning in the opposite direction ... I guess that's part of the issue with Zero-G in general though haha.

In any case, it would be nice if you could do a benchmark with say, MSF-H Balro Balro SA165 [Attack] GCF vs. MSF-L Genbull Genbull B:D or MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165BWD so we can compare the win rates of both.