Zelda Megathread

(Mar. 21, 2020  7:27 PM)Breakerz Wrote: You can talk about Zelda botw here
There are a lot of threads for Zelda games and the entire series that already exist. Don’t make an entire thread for an old Wii U game.
BotW is the Switch one. And yes, there's existing Zelda threads which should be used. But they're old. Let's make this a new Zelda series megathread.
ooh a new zelda megathread. I hope they'll make another windwaker remake, that is my favorite game in the series.
(Mar. 21, 2020  8:30 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: BotW is the Switch one. And yes, there's existing Zelda threads which should be used. But they're old. Let's make this a new Zelda series megathread.
Botw was made on Wii U. The switch one is just the Wii U one with dlc
(Mar. 21, 2020  7:58 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2020  7:27 PM)Breakerz Wrote: You can talk about Zelda botw here
There are a lot of threads for Zelda games and the entire series that already exist. Don’t make an entire thread for an old Wii U game.
BoTW is a cross console game it's a switch and wii u game, the last wii u game and a switch one.

i hope nintendo make a Minish cap remake or at least a remaster for switch.
I accidentally made 2 other identical threads how do I delete w
(Mar. 22, 2020  12:04 AM)Breakerz Wrote: I accidentally made 2 other identical threads how do I delete w

Ask DeceasedCrab to delete them.

I love TriForce heroes. Eh
I think Tri Force heroes could be on a next gen switch/nintendo console as a way to advertise and boost nintendo online sales.
(Mar. 22, 2020  7:11 PM)snoc Wrote: I think Tri Force heroes could be on a next gen switch/nintendo console as a way to advertise and boost nintendo online sales.

i would buy that boi

Also, windwaker HD. Best graphics of a zelda game ever. fight me lol