Zankye is trash

hi guys i want to tell you that zankye is a piece of trash and should quit youtube. he is the worst youtuber ever.
You make fake leaks do you think your opinion really matters? If you don't like him just don't watch him, seems simple enough.
(Jan. 27, 2022  10:27 AM)beyblader king Wrote: hi guys i want to tell you that zankye is a piece of trash and should quit youtube. he is the worst youtuber ever.

beyblader king,

This post is CLEARLY in violation of our community rules. This forum is not a place to post personal attack on other users. I am issuing you a temp ban through the weekend to give you some time to cool off. Another post like this can result in a permanent ban. Please make better choices. 

The following offenses can result in temporary forum suspensions or permanent bans:

1. Insults - Direct personal insult of another community member (e.g., "You are an idiot.") and other name-calling. You may dispute somebody's opinion but not attack/flame the person who stated it. There are a lot of other non-direct-personal insults that won't necessarily get you banned instantly, but depending on the context/nature may lead to post editing, post deletion, warnings, or time-outs. They include telling people to shut up, describing a member as an ignorant person (rather than ignorant about a particular topic) or obtuse or as an apologist, and being extremely or repeatedly rude or sarcastic. It's not your place to tell other users they are not welcome; if they follow the rules, they are welcome. If somebody else insults you, report their post; their post does not give you a license to break the rules by returning their insults. Although we do not read Private Messages sent between forum members, the rules for appropriate and inappropriate content apply to them as well.

2. Harassment - Purposely intimidating a particular member, harassing them, sending them rude or unwanted private messages, etc. This includes personal attacks on staff and moderators for doing their jobs.
(Jan. 27, 2022  10:27 AM)beyblader king Wrote: hi guys i want to tell you that zankye is a piece of trash and should quit youtube. he is the worst youtuber ever.

Huh really? Then who got 11th place in the ranking system?