Zac vs Xhaka

Who do you think would win in a beybattle?
Xhaka imo would take it. Out of the 4 emperors after lui to me xhaka was second most powerful. I think Zac 3rd then 4th was shu. But then in the tournament the order sorta shifted where shu became like the second most powerful and I think Zac shifted 4th. That’s just my opinion tho so I wouldn’t take it at face value.
Hmmm fair enough. I’d always just assumed that it was
1. Lui
2. Shu
=3. Xhaka/Zac
Since the nationals before s1 Shu and Lui were in the finals. Can’t remember if they ever said who fought who in the semis though but since Shu was in the finals he must’ve beaten another spin emperor to get there. If it was xhaka vs lui in the semis though it’s true he may be stronger than Shu since basically anybody else in Japan would lose to lui
while zac was shown to have lost points to both akira and gou xhaka really didn't have to face any main or minor characters other than valt and while zac wasn't so lucky he still preformed better against valt and almost took the win but despite this he is known for not usually bursting his opponents beys quite alot whereas xhaka is usually seen doing so and in the end i think it works out both way
By the latest power rankings in the manga, Xhaka would take it. He's 5th in the world, higher than both Zac and Red Eye
It is hard to say.
Xhaka has super strong power, while Zac is better at the control of bey and using strategy.
Here are some examples: when battle with Valt in the cyclone stadium, Zac launched Z2 directly onto the center and make it spin with the stadium. And in the battle against G2, Z2 bursted G2 not by direct attack, but by making G2 lose balance and burst itself.
And you know, Attack beys has some advantages to Stamina beys, but the battle with Zac looks more difficult for Valt. I don't think the reason is simply the power of V2, but is that Zac's shoot can make V2 unable to attack with its full power. If this strategy also works on X2, Zac might win.
While it looks like Zac has been forgotten in God, in the first season he defeated both G2 and A2. Xhaka did beat Q2 but I don't think that skate guy was really strong, so I'm gonna say Zac.
I'll probably say Xhaka because of type advantage.
(Nov. 03, 2017  3:45 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: By the latest power rankings in the manga, Xhaka would take it. He's 5th in the world, higher than both Zac and Red Eye

Oh wow Xhaka is 5th in the world? Awesome. I don't follow the manga and am only on episode 4 of God because I'm waiting for the subs to come out but that's cool to know. I was talking more about S1 of Burst
(Nov. 03, 2017  11:52 AM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  3:45 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: By the latest power rankings in the manga, Xhaka would take it. He's 5th in the world, higher than both Zac and Red Eye

Oh wow Xhaka is 5th in the world? Awesome. I don't follow the manga and am only on episode 4 of God because I'm waiting for the subs to come out but that's cool to know. I was talking more about S1 of Burst

I guess he deserves to be ranked the world's top 5th blader. I heard that in the upcoming episode, there's going to be a battle between Red Eye vs. Xhaka and Ruway. The "Side plot is Red Eye vs Xhaka and Ruway" in Beyblade Burst God episode #33 (Credit to Xeogran's translation). It'll be a mind-flowing battle between three strong bladers. Wonder... what the result might turn out to be like. ^_^

Do u know the rankings of the top 10 bladers in burst god or at least top 5. I'm assuming it goes

1) Free
2) Lui
(Nov. 06, 2017  4:59 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:

Do u know the rankings of the top 10 bladers in burst god or at least top 5. I'm assuming it goes

1) Free
2) Lui

Yeah i’ve been hearing a bit about the big 5 and was wondering who other than free, and lui were in it. I read somewhere that Joshua (Blast Jinnius owner) was number 3. Personally hope lui is no.3-4 not no. 2 because then the top 2 bladers in the world would have left-spinning beys and that would make right-spin seem totally outclassed...
If I remember right from LeoBurst’s manga readings, I think the hierarchy is:
1. Free
2. Lui
3. Joshua
4. Ruwai
5. Xhaka

Why is Ruwai no.4? I think because he was playing in the World League longer so he has the bigger records, Xhaka is stronger, just newer on the world stage so his record is smaller
Oh wow, Ruwai is the owner of Shelter Regulus right? I'm pretty surprised with that ranking. Having only seen the first 4 episodes of God I thought that Gazem and/or the owner of Deep Chaos might be in the top 5 too