Yugioh World Championship 2011 (game)

Couldn't find a Ywc 2011 thread, so here it is. DJ - Fab!

This is for the game not for the actual yugioh championships.
If you want, give your friend code out.
Play it all the time. Playing right now atm actually... I don't have many good cards so I'm using a basic deck right now, I think I'm on Chapter 5 (?) where you back into Crash Town and have to talk to the boss of the Saloon and duel him (his name's Malcolm, and he uses an X-Saber deck named "The Power of X". Malcolm X anyone?) Sadly I don't have wifi, so I can't duel anyone online unless I'm in town. Unhappy
Oh man, my brother loves this game. I'm gonna get him to sign up...
So I'm on topic, I played this game a few times, I suck at it XD
I have no idea what I'm doing, I have my little bro tell me what to do, sometimes lol
You can't play YGO? LOL
Or are you talking about Speed Duels, Racing, ect?
Is this for a real WC or the game? If it's for the game then I only have WC2010 but I beat story 3 times and have like 88% percent of cards collected. Right now I use Yesei's duel runner but I want to get Kalins then I also get Crow's. Right now I'm using a Earthbound deck.
It's for the game, not the actual Championships XD
(Sep. 18, 2011  11:06 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: It's for the game, not the actual Championships XD

Well he needs more detail. I think it's too plain.
Hmm you're right, maybe it is for 2011 WC not the game... Anyways here's my crappy parts Duel Runner:
Main Parts:
Junk Frame
DWE-1000
KPC-200x
OP Parts:
No parts
Feather 1
No Parts
Balancer 1

It's a sky blue color Grin
(Sep. 18, 2011  11:04 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: You can't play YGO? LOL
Or are you talking about Speed Duels, Racing, ect?
That new-fangled 5D's stuff...
I can YGO all day, man... I picked 40 random cards and whupped my brother's 'specially made' deck.
I shall practice my 5D's skills with this game!

Seriously, you need to give Sychros a try. I know you've told me you hate em, but come on man! Sychs will be outdated, since ZeXal is almost here with XYZ's!
(Sep. 18, 2011  11:42 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Seriously, you need to give Sychros a try. I know you've told me you hate em, but come on man! Sychs will be outdated, since ZeXal is almost here with XYZ's!
You're kidding me, ANOTHER YGO system for me to learn Tired
I have given them a try, and I still hate them...
Let's continue this in PMs, if you want to continue, since this is kinda off topic as it's not about the game itself.
This Game is amazing And really Fun some of duel runners in game are amazing i have the frame that bruno has in anime the blue one but it red in game. I pretty much run a blackwing deck in this game i pretty unlocked all the vs characters.
Meh, that's fine. The new starter deck is out, idk how they work though. Daegor told me they're sort of like Fusion monsters...

I really wish that Konami would release just a single YGO WC game, and release updates for it. It really rustles my jimmies and grinds my geears when I can't add any new cards into my game Argh!

DragoonRoks
What parts do you use on yours? I posted my bad one earlier lol
I made this thread mostly so I could ask this one questionTongue_out_wink Which pack is ultimate offering found on??? I run a six samurai deck and no six samurai deck can go without ultimate offering or double summon.
Why do you need to get it in a pack? You can easily find the Card Code on the card, or on the Wiki Tongue_out Code: 80604091 Shouldn't cost much DP.
I saw XYZ monster deck in Target and was like "What in the world?" Come to find out it's from Zexal, yet we're still on 5D's lol. I don't recall 5D's using XYZ. The most it ever was was that new summoning...Exceed is it called?
Yeah.
But that should be discussed in the General YGO Thread, not here Tongue_out
(Sep. 19, 2011  4:15 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Why do you need to get it in a pack? You can easily find the Card Code on the card, or on the Wiki Tongue_out Code: 80604091 Shouldn't cost much DP.

You can't get a card unless you have it already or you have atleast 85% of the pack it is in.
Really? Huh, I didn't know that. Lips_sealed My bad lol. I don't know what pack it's in, but it's really odd that I don't have one either.
(Sep. 18, 2011  10:51 PM)Caststarman Wrote: Couldn't find a Ywc 2011 thread, so here it is. DJ - Fab!
Actullay I made one in the video game section but no one post... But anyways I like playing it if I need to test out a deck and I can't go on dueling network. But the bad thing is it's not up-to-date so newer decks I can't test out Unhappy
Hey, this is a video game so it should be in the video games forum?
Thanks for asking. Got it changed. Complements of <3
(Sep. 19, 2011  5:24 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: I saw XYZ monster deck in Target and was like "What in the world?" Come to find out it's from Zexal, yet we're still on 5D's lol. I don't recall 5D's using XYZ. The most it ever was was that new summoning...Exceed is it called?

No, exceed was an wrong translation from Japanese. It is called XYZ summoning.
Yes! 23 posts and not removed. Off topic. On topic, I didn't realize the game was only 7 chapters long in the main story.
Really only 7 Chapters?
Ugh that sucks so bad, I thought it'd be at LEAST 9...
I wish they made these WC games bigger. :\