Yugioh General Discussion

(Sep. 13, 2020  11:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I created a OG Exodia deck.

I created a weird deck that makes me draw nonstop
(Sep. 14, 2020  12:13 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2020  11:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I created a OG Exodia deck.

I created a weird deck that makes me draw nonstop

So would you just say you’ve activated my trap card over and over again?
Yes then I bust out a cherry and go rero rero rero rero rero rero rero like kakyoin xd
(Sep. 13, 2020  11:22 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2020  5:57 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: My uncle got me into yugioh but he never learned how to play. I get to teach him tonight! Also I have a couple of lost coupons for free yugioh decks I’m trying to find so I can hit the local tournament store the next time I go skylander hunting.

Cool what deck your gonna run? I retried my cyber dragon deck so tell me what deck your gonna run so I can build it for you and trade it to you.

I already have decks built. Best way to teach, at least in my book, was with my kuriboh advent calendar. I taught him and it worked.
(Sep. 14, 2020  2:32 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2020  11:22 PM)kai edits Wrote: Cool what deck your gonna run? I retried my cyber dragon deck so tell me what deck your gonna run so I can build it for you and trade it to you.

I already have decks built. Best way to teach, at least in my book, was with my kuriboh advent calendar. I taught him and it worked.

What deck your planning on building
(Sep. 14, 2020  2:36 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  2:32 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I already have decks built. Best way to teach, at least in my book, was with my kuriboh advent calendar. I taught him and it worked.

What deck your planning on building

Again, I already had them built. And my main deck is mainly based around effects, stalling their attacks while gaining life points, waiting for the chance to bring out relinquished, five headed dragon, samurai knight of calvalier, and some other heavy hitters.
I am quitting yugioh so if you want a deck just pm. I want to trade my yugioh decks for beyblades. You have to live in the USA to trade with me.
I trade some if my cards for bey parts.
3 of effect veilers and ash bloosm pm me if you want more then this you have be in the USA. Also tell me what card you want i have more than the hand traps
I just ordered a deck with spin offs of the Egyptian God cards and when you fusion summon it you get some card that has 10,000 attack points and can't be destroyed by battle, but the cards used for the fusion are hard to summon also this is not fake it is a real thing with its own rule book, mat and a official box, buying it off target
(Oct. 06, 2020  10:59 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: I just ordered a deck with spin offs of the Egyptian God cards and when you fusion summon it you get some card that has 10,000 attack points and can't be destroyed by battle, but the cards used for the fusion are hard to summon also this is not fake it is a real thing with its own rule book, mat and a official box, buying it off target

The deck your saying is gx god cards right?
(Oct. 06, 2020  11:00 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  10:59 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: I just ordered a deck with spin offs of the Egyptian God cards and when you fusion summon it you get some card that has 10,000 attack points and can't be destroyed by battle, but the cards used for the fusion are hard to summon also this is not fake it is a real thing with its own rule book, mat and a official box, buying it off target

The deck your saying is gx god cards right?

That's what you could say, there kinda lamer but at least you can use them unlike the gods

But ra is fun to use
I quited yugioh a few months ago. If anyone trade for my cards for beyblades just pm me. You have to live in the USA
Hey guys I’m having a Beyblade tournament so get some of your friends it will be in Colorado Deerwood Drive Stephen Day Park so if you live anywhere around there you’re more than welcome to come just reply to this text. Smile

(Oct. 13, 2020  11:05 PM)123 let it rip Wrote: Hey guys I’m having a Beyblade tournament so get some of your friends it will be in Colorado Deerwood Drive Stephen Day Park so if you live anywhere around there you’re more than welcome to come just reply to this text. Smile

Just say I

Once we have gotten enough people I will just respond I’m waiting about three days
(Oct. 13, 2020  11:05 PM)123 let it rip Wrote: Hey guys I’m having a Beyblade tournament so get some of your friends it will be in Colorado Deerwood Drive Stephen Day Park so if you live anywhere around there you’re more than welcome to come just reply to this text. Smile

Just say I

Once we have gotten enough people I will just respond I’m waiting about three days

This is no place to talk about this. Read the rules. If you spam this message I have no choice to tell a mod
(Oct. 13, 2020  11:05 PM)123 let it rip Wrote: ...

I get it you are new, but don’t spam like this you might get banned,
Super Magitek Deity Magnum Over Road
To be honest yugioh rush is hard to like since its just duel links on the wrong drug lol.
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Super Magitek Deity Magnum Over Road
They're cool, but I still miss vrains
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:42 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Super Magitek Deity Magnum Over Road
They're cool, but I still miss vrains

We recently got new Cyberse monsters
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:42 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: They're cool, but I still miss vrains

Really? When?
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:46 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: We recently got new Cyberse monsters
Really? When?

https://ygorganization.com/interactively...edresults/

[Image: ynud0HX.jpg]

jk hes not a cyberse just an ugly Greed boi
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:42 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: They're cool, but I still miss vrains

Deleted
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:46 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: We recently got new Cyberse monsters
Really? When?

Also Yggdrago the Heavenly Emperor Dragon Tree

(Nov. 16, 2020  9:48 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
Deleted

wdym
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:46 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Really? When?

https://ygorganization.com/interactively...edresults/

[Image: ynud0HX.jpg]

jk hes not a cyberse just an ugly Greed boi
The cards are very restrict they don't combo with the original cyberse cards. But is nice to see a new cyberse archetype

(Nov. 16, 2020  9:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:46 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Really? When?

Also Yggdrago the Heavenly Emperor Dragon Tree

(Nov. 16, 2020  9:48 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Deleted

wdym
It's the pseudo-delete buttom that I use