Yugioh General Discussion

hopefully, yugioh come out with another deck.
Sevens store thing
[Image: EfHdPTa.jpg]
[Image: 4YKZUuu.jpg]

First batch of preview images for todays episode
[Image: eh0DnHp.jpg]
[Image: HTxiyub.jpg]
[Image: 7xRQmAO.jpg]
[Image: YFjfQgx.jpg]
(Dec. 11, 2020  2:13 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Dragon link probably won’t get hit. Infernobles won’t directly get hit but one of its most versatile staple cards, smoke grenade of the thief most likely will. That would pretty much cut infernobles down.

New banlist came out early today. Smoke grenade and linkross banned! Toadally awesome unlimited. Whatever they did do was good but they still didn’t to too much. It’s an alright banlist.

Very glad they didn't ban virtual world, upset they didn't ban dragonmaid

Virtual world was too new to get banned tbh so I can understand calamities surviving as well.
Rush duel rush duel rush duel rush duel rush duel fight me rush duel
Summary
Yuga, who will participate in the Rush Duel Tournament, decided to do a special training session at the training camp. When the sun went down, Romin decided to duel with Maki Sushiko, who had also come to the training camp, for tv channel rights.
(Dec. 11, 2020  6:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Summary
Yuga, who will participate in the Rush Duel Tournament, decided to do a special training session at the training camp. When the sun went down, Romin decided to duel with Maki Sushiko, who had also come to the training camp, for tv channel rights.

RUSH DUEL
TV channel rights!
Becuase apparently that's a thing now.

(Dec. 11, 2020  2:16 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: hopefully, yugioh come out with another deck.

You won't have to wait for long. They make a new Deck almost monthly, if not more often.
Bruh I gonna report this thread lol. Rush duels killed yugioh
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:55 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bruh I gonna report this thread lol. Rush duels killed yugioh

oooh noooo
OHHH NOOOO rsuh duel rush duel
【#デュエルロワイヤル】✨
To #デュエリスト we used to be...
To you who became an adult ...
It is a dueling hall where gentlemen possessed by the pleasure of victory gather #デュエルロワイヤル .
What kind of fierce battle will be fought?
#デュエルは大人の嗜み🔥.
https://youtu.be/XlpZ2-wu6NQ
#狩野英孝 #東海オンエア #Novelbright
[Image: hgDTHfz.jpg]
I hope rush duel dies!
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:32 PM)kai edits Wrote: I hope rush duel dies!

To popular too
Rip this thread I reported it
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:40 PM)kai edits Wrote: Rip this thread I reported it
The staff won't shut this thread down. It's the main yugioh thread, and like it or not rush duel is yugioh
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:42 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:40 PM)kai edits Wrote: Rip this thread I reported it
The staff won't shut this thread down. It's the main yugioh thread, and like it or not rush duel is yugioh

I hate yugioh now lol cause of rush duels.
Rush Duels? Huh, this sounds interesting .
[RD/KP04] Garibel the Extra Premium Sushi Angel
Stats: Level 7 LIGHT Fairy Effect Monster ATK 2400 DEF 1800
Effect: {Requirement} If your opponent’s LP is 4000 or more, send 2 cards from your hand to the Graveyard. {Effect} Choose 1 face-up monster (Level 8 or lower) your opponent controls, and inflict damage to them equal to [the chosen monster’s ATK]. This turn, you can only attack with this card.
Ygorg:https://ygorganization.com/rd-kp04-garibel-the-extra-premium-sushi-angel/
[Image: k1OPjk4.png]

nice hopefully they do
I see a kawaii fairy, I build her Deck. Hyper excited for this theme!

And it was announced that this theme is Pendulum-based, and possibly revolves around altering Scale values, so HOORAY!
Very wholesome relationship between Yuga and Asana, she seems genuinely nice. She has a mini excavator named R6 that she can talk too. It just roars back in machines sounds to respond though. Its red and has a Goha symbol on it I believe.
[Image: YzkMP1U.jpg]

[Image: hNHAAkx.jpg]

It seems to not be a Goha symbol actually

My bad it dos have a Goha symbol, the one for Goha 6th elementary.