Yugioh General Discussion

(Jan. 31, 2021  8:23 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  8:09 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Exaclty. It has PLOT ARMOR

One of many reasons that make every spinoff series better than the original for me.

I like the orignal more
(Jan. 31, 2021  8:23 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  8:09 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Exaclty. It has PLOT ARMOR

One of many reasons that make every spinoff series better than the original for me.

Sad Kuri. You gotta admit though the ending in og was perfect.
(Feb. 01, 2021  12:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  8:23 PM)PinkRose Wrote: One of many reasons that make every spinoff series better than the original for me.

more excellent than perfect. best anime ending
I didn't watch the og I started from gx.
(Feb. 01, 2021  12:46 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I didn't watch the og I started from gx.

So you’ve been chilling out with the crew in the schoolyard for quite some time.
(Feb. 01, 2021  12:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  12:46 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I didn't watch the og I started from gx.

So you’ve been chilling out with the crew in the schoolyard for quite some time.

Ooh the op. My fav op is zexal.
(Feb. 01, 2021  12:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  8:23 PM)PinkRose Wrote: One of many reasons that make every spinoff series better than the original for me.

I guess, but that doesn't make the anime any better imo.
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Someone duel me please.

(Feb. 04, 2021  5:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Made an exodius deck. I love it.

I will duel you

(Feb. 05, 2021  8:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: PinkRose when should I watch the BBT movie?

I watched it yesterday
(Feb. 05, 2021  8:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What's the BBT movie??

Bonds between time. It’s a 50 minute movie and it features a crossover with Yugi, Judai, and Yusei.
The new Ghosts from the past box gives us a ghost rare Blue eyes Alternative white dragon, personally I'm looking forward to it a lot. Thoughts on it in general?
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:41 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: The new Ghosts from the past box gives us a ghost rare Blue eyes Alternative white dragon, personally I'm looking forward to it a lot. Thoughts on it in general?

What other cards are in it?
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:41 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: The new Ghosts from the past box gives us a ghost rare Blue eyes Alternative white dragon, personally I'm looking forward to it a lot. Thoughts on it in general?

Very excited to say the least. Been a while since I made any major investments in Yugioh but fortunately, this is one of those sets where you already have a good idea of what you’re getting so it’s worth the risk. I nearly made the biggest mistake ever by attempting to invest in rage of ra when it first came out (cards were crazy expensive at the time), fortunately I backed out. Also, this is a nice new way to get requiem xyz dragon without spending 50 dollars so I’ll bite.
Hate it when people rage quit whenever I play mystic mine.
Then they don't know how to Duel.

Legit any form of mass backrow removal works on Mystic. Heck, you can just negate its activation.
(Feb. 10, 2021  7:16 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Then they don't know how to Duel.

Legit any form of mass backrow removal works on Mystic. Heck, you can just negate its activation.

What I’ve been saying since forever. One Twin Twister and you win.
(Feb. 10, 2021  7:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  7:16 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Then they don't know how to Duel.

What I’ve been saying since forever. One Twin Twister and you win.

It’s not that simple. There’s cards like dark bribe or solemn judgment.
(Feb. 10, 2021  7:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  7:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote: What I’ve been saying since forever. One Twin Twister and you win.

It’s not that simple. There’s cards like dark bribe or solemn judgment.

That only decrease your draw power since they are traps.
Anyone here have Raviel, Lord Of Phantasms card?
(Feb. 10, 2021  7:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  7:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s not that simple. There’s cards like dark bribe or solemn judgment.

That only decrease your draw power since they are traps.

That’s why I have draw of destiny

(Feb. 10, 2021  7:39 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Anyone here have Raviel, Lord Of Phantasms card?

You can get all 3 sacred beasts in a starter deck: https://www.amazon.com/Yugioh-TCG-Card-G...187&sr=8-1
(Feb. 10, 2021  8:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  7:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote: That only decrease your draw power since they are traps.

That’s why I have draw of destiny

(Feb. 10, 2021  7:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Anyone here have Raviel, Lord Of Phantasms card?

You can get all 3 sacred beasts in a starter deck: https://www.amazon.com/Yugioh-TCG-Card-G...187&sr=8-1

Draw of destiny has low draw power too.