Yugioh General Discussion

(Apr. 17, 2021  3:11 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  3:08 PM)pika2442 Wrote: im a more salamangreat guy

im still watching arc v ;-;

1- Cool. I kinda ditched Salads last year so I don't  know how the Deck works anymore but I still like them.
2- How far in are you?

I had this crazy salamangreat deck last format. Good enough to get above 50% winrate. Don’t think it would work this for this format though.
'Kay sooooo...I just saw that last post on the Ygorganization and dang, they're right. Mimi's basically running Horny Jail.dek now.
Man, the new visual changes in the SEVENS opening are awesome!
They even added the reccuring cast's Aces, the Maximums, Build Dragon and Mirror Innovator, cool.
Might make a new casual deck profile based around code talkers.
(Apr. 24, 2021  3:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Might make a new casual deck profile based around code talkers.

Neat. I left those a good while ago (before Parallel Xceed came to existence) and seeing that they're a legitimate competitive threat in the OCG makes me kinda curious about this. Care to share the profile when you're done with it?
(Apr. 24, 2021  7:21 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2021  3:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Might make a new casual deck profile based around code talkers.

Neat. I left those a good while ago (before Parallel Xceed came to existence) and seeing that they're a legitimate competitive threat in the OCG makes me kinda curious about this. Care to share the profile when you're done with it?

I know I made this comment only a couple hours ago but I've honestly reconsidered making it, i'm thinking of going for something else.
Godlike Cards that I love
Chaos Emperor Dragon – Envoy of the End.
Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon.
Guardian of Order
Shooting Quasar Dragon
(Apr. 24, 2021  7:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2021  7:21 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Neat. I left those a good while ago (before Parallel Xceed came to existence) and seeing that they're a legitimate competitive threat in the OCG makes me kinda curious about this. Care to share the profile when you're done with it?

I know I made this comment only a couple hours ago but I've honestly reconsidered making it, i'm thinking of going for something else.

Oh, kay then.
I am looking for some cards. Anyone up for trading?
(Apr. 24, 2021  10:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am looking for some cards. Anyone up for trading?

What are you looking for?
(Apr. 25, 2021  12:07 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2021  10:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am looking for some cards. Anyone up for trading?

What are you looking for?
Mostly silent stuff also some odd eyes
(Apr. 25, 2021  12:08 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2021  12:07 AM)Zeutron Wrote: What are you looking for?
Mostly silent stuff also some odd eyes

Namely which certain things?
(Apr. 25, 2021  12:19 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2021  12:08 AM)kai edits Wrote: Mostly silent stuff also some odd eyes

Namely which certain things?

Silent burn and silent paldian(sorry if I said it wrong). Idk About odd eyes tho
ThE heArT Of ThE CaRDs
Wait so anyone wanna trade?
Has anyone bought the new ghosts from the past expansion? If so what are the short prints and odds of pulling a ghost rare per display box? Considering picking up some boxes seeing as the set is pretty good but I wanna make sure that cards like dark requiem aren't off the table.
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Has anyone bought the new ghosts from the past expansion? If so what are the short prints and odds of pulling a ghost rare per display box? Considering picking up some boxes seeing as the set is pretty good but I wanna make sure that cards like dark requiem aren't off the table.
Buy singles
(Apr. 27, 2021  9:54 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Has anyone bought the new ghosts from the past expansion? If so what are the short prints and odds of pulling a ghost rare per display box? Considering picking up some boxes seeing as the set is pretty good but I wanna make sure that cards like dark requiem aren't off the table.
Buy singles
Short prints are that bad huh? Alright then, might as well.
Anyone want to trade?
(Apr. 27, 2021  9:55 PM)kai edits Wrote: Anyone want to trade?

Sorry, can't. I don't have any rl cards anyway.
Also, just started playing Darklords with a Despia engine and man, that Deck is fun as heck!
Yugioh SEVENS will be getting a new opening called "Harevutai" that will debut in episode 53.
(May. 08, 2021  7:48 PM)Instarez Wrote: Yugioh SEVENS will be getting a new opening called "Harevutai" that will debut in episode 53.

Huh, so the Team Battle Royale arc has 13 episodes too. Kinda concerning, since it means there's only 6 episodes remaining and they're supposed to finish the tournament (and probably the Goha 66 subplot too) by ep 52. Hope they don't end up rushing the final Duels.
(May. 09, 2021  5:20 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  7:48 PM)Instarez Wrote: Yugioh SEVENS will be getting a new opening called "Harevutai" that will debut in episode 53.

Huh, so the Team Battle Royale arc has 13 episodes too. Kinda concerning, since it means there's only 6 episodes remaining and they're supposed to finish the tournament (and probably the Goha 66 subplot too) by ep 52. Hope they don't end up rushing the final Duels.

66 is already gone so they'll probably start focusing solely on battles now, as well as Yuga's new Maximum Super Magiflagship Magnum Over Road.
(May. 10, 2021  12:53 AM)Instarez Wrote:
(May. 09, 2021  5:20 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Huh, so the Team Battle Royale arc has 13 episodes too. Kinda concerning, since it means there's only 6 episodes remaining and they're supposed to finish the tournament (and probably the Goha 66 subplot too) by ep 52. Hope they don't end up rushing the final Duels.

66 is already gone so they'll probably start focusing solely on battles now, as well as Yuga's new Maximum Super Magiflagship Magnum Over Road.

Just saw the episode and yeah, that seems to be it. So we have Haruka VS Asana in Ep 48, and the finals are 49 to 52. Kinda sad they rushed throuh the tournament and didn't make this arc slightly longer, but it is what it is.