Youtube

How to be successful on YouTube, I[font=Verdana] only have 3 subs, but I think my content is pretty entertaining, but nobody subs or comments, what to do?[/font]
1. Tags - It would help in your video, Something like Beyblade Battles, BeybladeBattles. And other stuff like that.

2. Editing - Editing is important since uncut / unprofessional videos could make your viewers uninterested because of the unnecessary events between battles.

3. Camera - Your camera is pretty good.

4. Referring - posting your videos in the "Beyblade Videos" thread would help.

5. Commentary - An entertaining commentary would also help you in your videos.

That's pretty much it! Though it's pretty hard to rise since almost no one could see your videos because it's being outshadowed by bigger videos if they search a certain video. Also happened to me. Sub to sub would help too.

Note: This should be posted into the "Your Creations" thread. Since this is Questions and Comments about World Beyblade Organization.
Thank you nooooooooooooo much, what editing software should I use?
(Jun. 13, 2016  5:19 PM)Beybl9d3 312 Wrote: Thank you nooooooooooooo much, what editing software should I use?
First of all, Sony Vegas Pro 11 - 13 would be good. Though it'll only be for 30 days ( Trial ) if you don't buy it. it's 39$ i think Uncertain . Though the best one for free ones would be WMM. Since it's got Trimming, Slow motion, and Some of the transitions you can use for Sony Vegas Pro. Preferably you cut the audio of the video and use music that suits your content. or Commentary if your background sounds aren't too noisy. And that's it. all you need to do is to edit it plus cool slow motions with the K.O's of the battles. Plus Angles would be good. Angles that fit the whole stadium, and of course the two beyblades.
i just subscribed to your channel. hope to see your work..
I subbed too, nice work btw
Thank you everyone who subbed
(Jun. 14, 2016  3:37 PM)Beybl9d3 312 Wrote: Thank you everyone who subbed

Np, I like how your channel is going Grin