Your worst movie ever watched!

(Apr. 14, 2016  3:00 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2016  2:55 AM)NEO Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2016  2:50 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I swear that sounds like the AVGN.

I've seen his review.
I genuinely hate it, though.

I've seen it and it's just hilariously bad, damn those animatronics...

Yeah, "damn", Raph.
The two worst films that I've actually seen are...

Animals United (2010)

To be honest, this movie was so empty that I don't remember at all the plot. From what I can remember, it was a pathetic eco-friendly wannabe movie, full of overused and unfunny jokes, completely boring in every way from the very beginning to the last seconds.

The Dragon's Pearl (2011)

God... This movie was so bad. Again, it's been around 3 years since I watched it so I can't remember all the details. From what I remember, it was a movie about two teenagers that tried to save a Chinese Dragon's pearl from some evil guy, or something like that.

First, the animation. God, it's so bad. Does any of you ever watched The NeverEnding Story ? In one scene, the two teenagers fly with the dragon, and the animation is so bad that it looks even worse The NeverEnding Story's. The only difference is that it was made 27 years BEFORE The Dragon's Pearl.

Then, the actors. The two main character's parents are archaeologists. Of course, if there's archaeologists in a movie, we need to ask Sam Neill to be one of them ! And obviously, since Sam Neill is famous, maybe our movie will become more popular ?

If I recall correctly, there was also a lot of Asian stereotypes, but I should watch it again to be 100% sure, but unfortunately, it's not going to happen.
Man of Steel is the worst for me. I love superhero movies, but that one bored me out of my mind.

Not entirely the cast & crew's fault, however. It's hard to make Superman interesting.
(Apr. 14, 2016  4:21 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: Man of Steel is the worst for me. I love superhero movies, but that one bored me out of my mind.

Not entirely the cast & crew's fault, however. It's hard to make Superman interesting.

I blame 'director' Hack Snyder and his lack of talent. Superman can be very interesting if done right. Read All-Star Superman.
I don't remember it that clearly because I watched it when I was like 11, but Savage Planet was just BAD. It was a sci-fi original I'm pretty sure and the effects were really cheesy and laughable. There was a scene where a guy runs into a cave wall and his head flies off and you can see the metal pump used to pump the fake blood from the animatronic neck. It wasn't even scary, in fact, I literally burst out laughing.
street fighter the movie was pretty awful!!!
Splice
My boyfriend at the time was super late picking me up so instead of watching Get Him to the Greek (which is hillarious) we watched Slice which is an all around awful wtf is happening movie. I can't believe I paid money to watch it, it should have gone straight to DVD.
The worst movie I've ever seen was Chicken Run, it was a stop-motion animation movie from 2000 and to be honest it really had nothing good about the storyline if I remember correctly it was about a group of chickens trying to escape being killed and eaten but they couldn't fly so they constantly failed at escaping, but then this really strong bird comes and tricks them into thinking he can fly and of course since it is an average kids movie it ends with a happy ending. But to be honest the reason I hated this movie probably was because I generally don't like kids movies,(and because it's called Chicken Run even though it is about turkey's.)
dragon ball evolution more like devolution
(Jul. 10, 2017  9:50 PM)Morsoe Wrote: dragon ball evolution more like devolution

Agreed and the last airbender, u know it's bad when the unrelated movie named the avatar feels more like the avatar than the last airbender which is a movie based on the avatar. Avatarception. Also dragon ball was hella whack, since when was yamcha cooler than goku lol.
The absolute worst movie ever: Ninja Zombies vs Black Ops

Horrific acting(one of the main characters seems to always change
accents lol), no storyline,(blah blah blah ninja zombie, blah herp derp flerp

Most cliche movie of all time: Tie between Moana and Trolls
the second maze runner film is pretty trash
The Mummy: Ressurected (2014)

I havent watched very many bad movies, but this thing overall sucked balls, it was so bad im not even going to go over how bad it is.
Remember when I said Foodfight was one of the worst movies I have seen? Well, two movies have topped that for me... InAPPropriate Comedy and Kiara the Brave have topped that and now are my worst movies.
(Jul. 10, 2017  9:44 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: The worst movie I've ever seen was Chicken Run, it was a stop-motion animation movie from 2000 and to be honest it really had nothing good about the storyline if I remember correctly it was about a group of chickens trying to escape being killed and eaten but they couldn't fly so they constantly failed at escaping, but then this really strong bird comes and tricks them into thinking he can fly and of course since it is an average kids movie it ends with a happy ending. But to be honest the reason I hated this movie probably was because I generally don't like kids movies,(and because it's called Chicken Run even though it is about turkey's.)

i understand you may not like kids movies but 1it was about chickens and a rooster,2 happy nding sure but there were strong implications of death of 1 or 2 of the characters ,and 3 it was a dark humored movie so i understand while it might be stale to some i love it lol ps the strong bird is just a rooster that was part of a circus not really strong at all
I don't really remember the movie that well, since I watched it two years ago, and to be honest the only movie I've ever said was good was this japanese MFB beyblade movie,( and DBZ movies) but to honest I just I think I was just happy I could watch it, so I was blinded by that, so your right I probably did nitpick, but to be honest I do that to basically ever thing I watch except Beyblade. It just happened after I started writing because I try to avoid cliches, and they are in basically in everything, (or at least everything I've watched. )
I found this really horrible movie, it's definitely one of the very worst ones I've seen, it's called The Time Machine I Found At A Yardsale. It's so cheap, so boring and just so stupid. I don't want to best people say that it only had $3k, Thankskilling had that budget and looked way better, better camera and better props, at least it was mildly funny. This film however is not a fun film to watch, the pacing is horrible, it drags out scenes for a few good minutes in a row, there's actually a scene where the main characters watch someone dance for two and a half minutes! The camera only focuses on the woman dancing and occasionally cutting to the people watching it for like 2 seconds, nothing is different, they just stare. Let's not forget the 45 second scene of a guy drinking his orange juice. The plot is really stupid, it's random and loses focus, they just travel to planets and do random stuff, oh yeah apparently the time machine on the title is barely used, only using it for plot convenience. The effects are horrible, it's flat and makes Bubsy 3D look like Pixar in comparison, the green screen isn't that good, it's very clear that it's green screen. EVEN the camera angles suck, they focus on shots way too long as I mentioned but also have the characters not as focused in shots. The characters are so bland, I don't care about them, they have no personality partially due to bad writing and bad acting, but they just don't show emotion or have any traits, besides the girl being from the future, I actually forgot their names! Oh yeah and they even messed up sound mixing, how do you mix up sound mixing?! Why is the paper scrunching of a bag LOUDER than the voices of the characters?! The annoying sound effects of frogs and crickets that's repeated constantly is too loud in a few scenes and overshadows the scenes where the characters talk, and because I have trouble hearing the dialogue, it makes the film more unwatchable, as if it needed more help to do that. I also don't want to hear the "it's meant to be a tribute to films from the 50's and 60's" or "it's supposed to suck!", this film is an insult to films in the 50's and 60's, which had cheesy acting and sometimes were weird, but they had effort put onto it, more than this for sure, and even if it was supposed to suck, then it doesn't automatically make it good, it's not a so bad it's good film, it's just extremely boring and takes forever despite having an average movie length! Also, who goes out of their way to make a bad film? You can make a tribute to bad films, but this isn't one of them. Intentionally bad films annoy me anyway. This film is just horrible and it annoys me how the makers can think it was good to go.
So many movies....

BFG: I have no detailed explanation for this. It was just a long, boring piece of cinema. I could see how it might have made an interesting children's book, but it just did not transmit well onto the big screen.

Avatar: The Last Airbender: This is basically what happens when you try to adapt a TV show into a movie, but only read a couple paragraphs of summary of the series.

400 days: Stupidest cliffhanger ever. I spent 2 hours watching this damn trash movie, tell me if they are in a simulation or not...

Arrival: I felt like this movie had no climax. Like, it just kept going on and on and on towards some big event that never happened on screen.
(Aug. 14, 2017  4:52 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Arrival: I felt like this movie had no climax. Like, it just kept going on and on and on towards some big event that never happened on screen.

Wah, this is one of my favourite movies. I even bought the DVD and drew fanart of it hahah. It is true that the climax and everything is not explicitly explained on screen, but the moment they realise what the circles mean, what the flash scenes have been, what's up with that young girl, and more that would probably be too many spoilers, it was an awesome buildup. I love the direction in this movie, the way we do not see things for as long as the character has not seen them with her own eyes first, etc. I found that it was a brilliant screenplay. The music was awesome for the mood too, from what I recall. The only thing that ruins it is if you are aware beforehand that
, because then you expect it too much and figure it out too early. 

This reminds me of Valerian, which apparently the United States of America disliked and found boring, which had a French director, and Arrival's Denis Villeneuve is Québécois, so in a sense he might be more of a French director than an American one. I have no idea why watchers in the United States would be that difficult to please with other styles of directing. Both movies are awesome; they might just not be like the typical American movies.
I hated inside out. That movie didn't live up to my expectations.
Well I don't think it's trash but the metal fight Beyblade vs the sun movie was a very vague movie. maybe im the only one that didn't like it but it wasn't as enticing as I thought it would be for all the hype.
(Sep. 17, 2017  4:53 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Well I don't think it's trash but the metal fight Beyblade vs the sun movie was a very vague movie. maybe im the only one that didn't like it but it wasn't as enticing as I thought it would be for all the hype.

I'm sorta like that, only it's the V-Force Fierce Battle movie I didn't like, I thought the V-Force movie was awful. I found the MFB movie to be okay, not amazing but okay.