Your goal as a blader

fight my friends and to have fun doing while creating perfect beyblades.
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:51 AM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: xD, That is funny, Anyway what's your goal as a blader?
Probably contribute to the Beyblade community as much as I can.
To be in the Top 10 in The Beypoints Ranking. Or have A huge collection with Hasbro and Takra Tomy Beyblades.
Not suck
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:51 PM)Nano Wrote: I wanna be the very best! Like no one ever was! To collect them is my true test! To Blade them is my cause!!!!

That sums it up for me.

You ripped that off pokemon
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:51 PM)Nano Wrote: I wanna be the very best! Like no one ever was! To collect them is my true test! To Blade them is my cause!!!!

That sums it up for me.

You ripped that off pokemon!
My goal would be to go to the north american championships even though i live in AUS and to have my fave beyblade
^ Well sorry if I'm not to creative!

And Kai-V, you reached your goal a longtime ago.
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:07 AM)Moss Wrote: Not suck
What?
(Jan. 08, 2011  7:10 AM)Ichiro Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:07 AM)Moss Wrote: Not suck
What?

Well, He does not want to suck at Beyblade, Which he doesn't
My goal as a Blader is to be a well... Blader? like a true one, with lots of knowledge, Spirit and POWER!! GO SHOOT!!!
I wan't to be the best blader this side of the pacific!!
Well, three things mainly.

1. Win.
2. Win.
3. Win.

and maybe win some more for good luck.
to get each of every beyblade created by hasbro and just have a collection of them in a huge case to look back to when I am older
(Jan. 08, 2011  10:08 PM)DayDreamX Wrote: to get each of every beyblade created by hasbro and just have a collection of them in a huge case to look back to when I am older

But when your older , then Hasbro may/May not still be making them....are you gonna collect them then?...
To create the best stamina beyblade in the world...that is my dream
(Jan. 07, 2011  8:34 PM)LeonetheLion Wrote: My goal:
Beat Kai-V, Moss, McFrown, Bey-Heart, and Gloomy in a Beyblade battle with my L'Drago.

Eh? Why on earth would someone wanna battle me?
To battles stonger bladers. No one is worth a rip, i battle.
my goal is to battle the top beybladers and beat them
Too be a strong blader and win every battle I battle in.
EDIT: Also to try to be a mod here on the WBO. <--Sorry if off-topic to thread.
my goal is to be at least in the top 3 bladers of the world and number 1 in the uk
My goal is to have fun playing the game... I don't want to be #1 in Canada or something like that and i doubt peple that say that will be because countrys are big... But having a goal is always good!
I want to have every MFB in the world and I want to win.
To have fun.
Sums it up for me.
To have my Beypoints go OVER 9000!!!!
Wow, everyone's so competitive, if not sarcastic. lol With some of these posts, it's hard to take seriously, but I like that. A good sense of competition is a good drive for hobbies.

For me, I'd say it's more of my standard C^3 hobby. Collect, Create, and Customize. And the occasional experimentation and...competition...
My goal as a beyblader is to create a ultimate customized beyblade that will defeat every other type of beyblade that stands in it's way [ please do not reply with you will need bit-beasts for that or scientists are trying to make it ]

This isn't impossible , i already have two parts in mind Bassalt Kerbecs , need to find other parts & if 4d beys are better , i will just come up with something with them Smile

Not just MFB , But i am going to try HMS too , i am not gonna use plastics since they might break xd
I Want To Have The Best Time Battling and try to be come the best i can be.