Your goal as a blader

I try to spread beyblading as much as i can.
I hope to win a few tournaments.
On the topic bey-spirit, your will can be used to help get a more powerful launch.( my friend learned that with his bey hitting him in the nuts and droping him)
my goal is to get my prime drahelix/ revolver necrus made in my lifetime! i must make it as it is the only bey that i could possibly win a tournament with! anyway yeah its to join an international team to go off and win tournaments in different countries with either prime drahelix/ revolver necrus or earth giraffe R145WB/ Ray serpent LW-CS
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:29 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:26 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:23 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  6:46 PM)Gloomy Wrote: Everybody needs bey-heart D:
anyways back ontopic

beyheart doesn´t exist man... this is not a anime... this is real life... you don´t need "heart".. let´s stop this..

he is joking Ricko, we use beyheart as a joke, also stop being so overconfident your not the best beyblader

me i want to study beyblade, make friends, have fun, maybe get into the advance forum (yeah like that will happen), and maybe win a few times Smile

yes i am.. and you are already on the advanced forum don´t you? i think i saw posts of you there..

Your not the best blader.... People on here have been blading longer than you. Why after changing your username did you turn into an overconfident jerk?It happened like overnight. Also you were the one who started being off topic by commenting on his joke in your serious attitude.
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:54 PM)Nwolf Wrote: my goal is to get my prime drahelix/ revolver necrus made in my lifetime! i must make it as it is the only bey that i could possibly win a tournament with! anyway yeah its to join an international team to go off and win tournaments in different countries with either prime drahelix/ revolver necrus or earth giraffe R145WB/ Ray serpent LW-CS

i don´t want to ruin your dream dude.. but there´s no way you will be in a international team and beat another teams of other countries.. because Beyblade is still not accepted as a hobby or a sport.. and everyone still thinks on Beyblade as a toy for little kids... i think we can´t battle that.. i would like to see big tournaments with bigger stadiums.. and beyblade consider as a sport where we have a team.. like brazilian teams and world championships and trophys and money big stadiums a lot off people watching live and on TV! but........ that will never happen...sorry..that´s just a dream.. and if anybody have an idea to change that just tell me.. because right now? is impossible!!
(Jan. 07, 2011  8:04 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:54 PM)Nwolf Wrote: my goal is to get my prime drahelix/ revolver necrus made in my lifetime! i must make it as it is the only bey that i could possibly win a tournament with! anyway yeah its to join an international team to go off and win tournaments in different countries with either prime drahelix/ revolver necrus or earth giraffe R145WB/ Ray serpent LW-CS

i don´t want to ruin your dream dude.. but there´s no way you will be in a international team and beat another teams of other countries.. because Beyblade is still not accepted as a hobby or a sport.. and everyone still thinks on Beyblade as a toy for little kids... i think we can´t battle that.. i would like to see big tournaments with bigger stadiums.. and beyblade consider as a sport where we have a team.. like brazilian teams and world championships and trophys and money big stadiums a lot off people watching live and on TV! but........ that will never happen...sorry..that´s just a dream.. and if anybody have an idea to change that just tell me.. because right now? is impossible!!

im pretty sure he knew that, he was just saying that would be a cool thing to do (and it could happen, you never know) really...
yeah i guess, but it is getting bigger and i have alot of life left! also i kinda wanna work for takara-tomy on beyblades as i am good at designing and making mangas! they're not the best but they are good for my age! so i might be able to make it happen...
My goal:
Beat Kai-V, Moss, McFrown, Bey-Heart, and Gloomy in a Beyblade battle with my L'Drago.
My goal:Never lose againest anybody and be the no.1 blader!i never lost yet!my record is 5000wins 5 ties and 0 lost
to help others to enjoy beyblade as a hobby
My goal as a blader is to gain more skill and knowledge upon beyblades. I want to learn the mechanics, and gain the skills to be above all.
My goal is to end chuck norris with a beyblade
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:21 AM)sexy child Wrote: My goal is to end chuck norris with a beyblade

Only I'm good with the Chuck Norris jokes. How DARE YOU STEAL MY THUNDER
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:24 AM)Nonsense King Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:21 AM)sexy child Wrote: My goal is to end chuck norris with a beyblade

Only I'm good with the Chuck Norris jokes. How DARE YOU STEAL MY THUNDER

I'm gona steal your thunder. Coming out from under. I'm the underdog!!!! :p sorry just had to!

I have a new goal! Be able to blade with Kai-V. I don't care if I win, I just want to battle her.
To battle and defeat every type of blader there is.
To beat Kai-V, momiji manju, Omega, some others like Mc Frown and Daegor42 and laugh at them in pity as i win. I hate Beyblade tournaments, I attend them to come 1st place and win my prize.
I wanna be able to launch so hard that sparks fly when i battle[/size][/font]
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:56 AM)A Wrote: To beat Kai-V, momiji manju, Omega, some others like Mc Frown and Daegor42 and laugh at them in pity as i win. I hate Beyblade tournaments, I attend them to come 1st place and win my prize.

Way to be humble like me...
I don't understand how this got to basically spamming:
'Yo man, my goal is to obliterate Kai-V, Momiji, McFrown, Daegor, Kei, Oki Blaze - list goes on'
Because in reality, unless you have tickets to a trip around the world in each city they live in you will not completely demoralize them, crush their bey-spirit, eat their cereal or drink their lemonade.
Really. Serious srs.
(Jan. 08, 2011  4:18 AM)Dan Wrote: I don't understand how this got to basically spamming:
'Yo man, my goal is to obliterate Kai-V, Momiji, McFrown, Daegor, Kei, Oki Blaze - list goes on'
Because in reality, unless you have tickets to a trip around the world in each city they live in you will not completely demoralize them, crush their bey-spirit, eat their cereal or drink their lemonade.
Really. Serious srs.

i know, almost every post in here is "i want to beat all" or "i want to beat kai-v/mcfrown" (at least nether of those are my goals)
^ ahem! I said I wanted to blade with Kai-V. I didn't say I wanted to win (although winning would be nice Joyful_2).
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:26 AM)Nano Wrote: ^ ahem! I said I wanted to blade with Kai-V. I didn't say I wanted to win (although winning would be nice Joyful_2).

i myself said i would like to win a few battles/win a tournament but i dont want to be the best beyblader
Well my goal is to achieve every single thing to achieve.....
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:47 AM)likebey Wrote: Well my goal is to achieve every single thing to achieve.....
I think you will die unhappy.
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:47 AM)likebey Wrote: Well my goal is to achieve every single thing to achieve.....
I think you will die unhappy.
xD, That is funny, Anyway what's your goal as a blader?
Not even unhappy, I think he would die borderline depressed with that kind of a goal. I guess my goal is to have more wins than losses by the time I stop Beyblading.