Your goal as a blader

My goal is to create new combinations, have fun in tournaments, (I better go to some soon.) help the WBO community, and maybe even improve the meta-game with my aforementioned combinations.
to win a tournament. though its gonna be hard against a 230 track when im using vulcan 90 r2f.
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:37 AM)WhyD125 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  1:16 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: my goal, to take over the world with my bey, mwahahahaha *cough* hahahaha *cough* hahaha

nah my real goal is to improve my Knowledge on beyblading, and to have as much fun as i can doing it

Copy cat...

sorry i didnt see your post, and i didnt really copy you
i want to lose sarcasm what do u think somones goal would be? duh to win
(Jan. 05, 2011  12:49 AM)OmegaDarkness Wrote: haha nano littlechipz and unleashed have the best posts
i want to perfect my launch for 1 hit ko's

Aww thank you!

I would also like to win against MFB with my Driger S.
My goal is to et awesome beys
my goal to be a blader is to play far colate anything that can make me better learen from mastakes and have a battleblades compation and be the best blades and canada and the world
blader and beat and meet new bladers my bad
o and i want to hhave fun
To crush everyone's blader spirit with my Vulcan Horuseus.

Oh and to collect a heap of rare beys (which I am probably a third of the way through). :L
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:06 AM)blah Wrote: To crush everyone's blader spirit

I love you Blah. I really do. In the least creepiest of ways.

I dunno. My goal? Continue enjoying the hobby as much as I have the last 10 years.
My Blader Spirite can't be crushed cause I am to stupid to know when I have been beat :V
And hmm to help my fellow Beybladers,have fun,try mybbest to be number 1 or number 3, and to get the beyblade passion alive for years upon years(and if I get the job I want that will be easy : P)
Discovering new combos, being respected among the Beyblade community (Like that is going to happen) and to improve my video making skills.
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:26 AM)Wraith Wrote: Discovering new combos, being respected among the Beyblade community (Like that is going to happen) and to improve my video making skills.

I respect you! Grin I respect any blader until they do something that is degrading, insulting, or such.
to 1. come 1st place in a tournament, 2. get virgio and earth virgio, 3. become the greatest stamina blader ever, 4. extend the bladers spirit far and wide and keep the hobbie strong, to the point of it being stronger than magic, yu-gi-oh and pokemon combined, and if possible, make money for playing the game i love.
my goal is to make beyblade like it is in the show with people going to full size stadiums and having shops that only sell beys
Mine is to make Beyblading popular in Mumbai, and maybe soon, all over India and somehow make people understand that it's not a 'kids toy' but a perfectly respectable hobby . . . and also to have a large collection of great beys. I've already made about 15-20 people Beybladers and organized two tournaments. Stupid
(Jan. 05, 2011  11:00 AM)meteoldrago2011 Wrote: my goal is to make beyblade like it is in the show with people going to full size stadiums and having shops that only sell beys

Haha I dream of that so often! Like the huge tournaments and Beyblade-only TV channels and maybe someday a huge WBO HQ with practice stadiums and 'training' rooms.
(Jan. 05, 2011  11:00 AM)meteoldrago2011 Wrote: my goal is to make beyblade like it is in the show with people going to full size stadiums and having shops that only sell beys

Haha I dream of that so often! Like the huge tournaments and Beyblade-only TV channels and maybe someday a huge WBO HQ with practice stadiums and 'training' rooms.
[/quote]

haha i dream with that too.... maybe a new rule of the tournaments should be put the beystadium on the top of a table and launch on foot.. that´s something
My goal as a blader is to hit 1 hit ko to 12 beys at once.(I already done 11 at once no sweat.)OBO I KNOW MY SPECIAL MOVE(PEGASUS STARBLAST ATTACK) TRY ME.
1. Get Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
2. To make blading popular where I live
3. To make the strongest legal attack customization
4. To be the best!!! (like EvAr Tongue_out)
My goal is to not get sucked into "bladers spirit", not hoping to make beyblade a career nad basically to keep it as a hobby that I can refer back to when I get bored... just saying
probably to make it more serious than it is in my local area. we've all heard someone say, "gayblades" and i want to be able to stop that. And to acuire true "Blader's spirit" like evry one else on this thread
TO DEFEAT ALL BLADERS!!!! Jk
1. To beat all of my BeyRivals (all at once of course)
2. For Hasbro and Takara Tomy to make beyblades together so we hav ULTIMATE BEYS
My goal for beyblade is to get every single bey especially my favourite beys and to make the best top tier beyblade combos.
(Jan. 04, 2011  5:23 PM)Ricko Wrote: i think using beyblade for win money is just sick.. that´s not beyblade spirit...

to fleece suckers like him

er, uhhh. . . i mean to PROMOTE THE GAME!
yeah, thats it