Your favourite toy

Besides beyblades, it would have to be B-daman. I have every CrossFight B-daman (including Spike Phoenix), most of the Crash B-daman, and most of the playsets from each, including a bunch of Battle B-daman playsets. If I had found a "World B-daman Association" that was as elaborate as this, with tourneys and so forth, I may have never found this site. I always liked B-daman better, but there is no community and no tourneys so that's no fun. That is the only reason that I came to like beyblade more, because of the community. If anyone in the NYC or Montreal areas has any and wants to get schooled, lemme know and I will bring some to the next tourney I come to. Still waiting for B-daman Burst, haha, that would be awesome
(Oct. 03, 2015  9:25 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Besides beyblades, it would have to be B-daman. I have every CrossFight B-daman (including Spike Phoenix), most of the Crash B-daman, and most of the playsets from each, including a bunch of Battle B-daman playsets. If I had found a "World B-daman Association" that was as elaborate as this, with tourneys and so forth, I may have never found this site. I always liked B-daman better, but there is no community and no tourneys so that's no fun. That is the only reason that I came to like beyblade more, because of the community. If anyone in the NYC or Montreal areas has any and wants to get schooled, lemme know and I will bring some to the next tourney I come to. Still waiting for B-daman Burst, haha, that would be awesome

I'm gonna guess "B-Daman Burst" would be like the game of Battle B-Daman, except you make the thing blow up when hitting it right?
Hey, actually we have our B-Daman fan in Montreal. It's @[SilverFang13666], he's really into it, haha.
mine would have to be ( besides beyblade, which is a million times better than anything in my opinion) an airhogs RC helicopter Smile I usually fly it around the house a lot , and the one I have ( axis 300x) is extremely stable so yeah Wink
Not sure if anyone knows it, but I also loved a toy series called Beast Saga, simple dice game. Is the spiritual successor to an ancient series of toys called Battle Beasts in America. Also made by Takara Tomy
(Oct. 03, 2015  12:46 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I'm gonna guess "B-Daman Burst" would be like the game of Battle B-Daman, except you make the thing blow up when hitting it right?
Yeah, but preferably with some kind of stadium that makes it harder for you to hit each other
My Rider Belts Smile
besides beyblades, nerf and legos. i modified a few nerf guns. i only have 3 though. and, with legos, i was able to make a lego beyblade that beat a stock phantom orion in an xts stadium! (i know i have no legal ones, but it still outspun phantom orion.
Oh? I'm curious, what was the Lego Beyblade that beat Orion look like?
Probably a lefty.
Agreed, my strongest Lego beyblade is actually a rubber tyre with a ball bottom and does an amazing job absorbing and destroying other Lego Beyblades, and the Rubber isn't too grippy so it has decent stamina among the lego Beyblades and beats many MFB only if it's opposite direction.

But beating Orion with the same direction, not a goddamn chance!
For some reason, I can't make a lego beyblade that can handle a battle. It just explode everytime.

Now I'm more into Lego Steam Engines. (Running on a vacuum cleaner.)
the key is to use as few peices as possible.
the bey is basically a six by six circle, 3-5 layers high, and has a free-spinning tip w/ a lego gem on the bottom. yes, it was left. and i can launch it faster than a regular beyblade. ill try to post some pics of the blade top and bottom view and the launcher. it uses a beywheelz ripcord. and once me and flame made one so powerfull it trashed the side of our burning firestrike stadium. (it ripped a huge gash in the side.)
(Oct. 03, 2015  8:21 PM)mudorios Wrote: the bey is basically a six by six circle, 3-5 layers high, and has a free-spinning tip w/ a lego gem on the bottom. yes, it was left. and i can launch it faster than a regular beyblade. ill try to post some pics of the blade top and bottom view and the launcher. it uses a beywheelz ripcord. and once me and flame made one so powerfull it trashed the side of our burning firestrike stadium. (it ripped a huge gash in the side.)

excuse me, but i made that blade all by myself. you did none of the work in making it. don't claim credit for something you didn't do.
im not taking false credit. i designed the launcher.
(Oct. 03, 2015  8:58 PM)mudorios Wrote: im not taking false credit. i designed the launcher.
the launcher. not the blade.
yal r cute

Legos all the way, all those who say other wise will step on Legos in the morning! How dare thee ignore the levels of creativity as well as a construction set that in reality boosts the fundementals of construction work as well as a stable structure and keeping some surfaces up to a minimum too.

Thinking to deeply bout this...

I just let Spiderman beat the carp out of doc ock and called it a day.
(May. 01, 2018  7:50 AM)amateursong Wrote: i like Beyblade

Well, that's obvious...
I like the yugioh tcg......
I'm a huge fan of transformers. My favorite that i have now is Studio Series Deluxe Class Stinger
(May. 11, 2018  5:01 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote: I'm a huge fan of transformers. My favorite that i have now is Studio Series Deluxe Class Stinger
That's soo cool cuz even I love the Transformers (don't keep track of the anime much but I know many from them)