Your beyblade designs

(Dec. 08, 2018  8:43 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: TBh more than 16 hours

?????...r u gonna sell this one ..or just 4 fun
(Dec. 08, 2018  8:59 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2018  8:43 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: TBh more than 16 hours

?????...r u gonna sell this one ..or just 4 fun
I am making other one actually, This was a pair request, due to technical limitations, this cannot be printed. In India
(Dec. 08, 2018  11:32 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2018  8:59 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: ?????...r u gonna sell this one ..or just 4 fun
I am making other one actually, This was a pair request, due to technical limitations, this cannot be printed. In India

What abt that website..
(Dec. 08, 2018  11:41 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2018  11:32 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I am making other one actually, This was a pair request, due to technical limitations, this cannot be printed. In India

What abt that website..
Which, PM me.
Please stay on topic we are here to showcase your designs and brainstorm new ideas
If anybody wants to buy any design please PM the creator
Btw those of us who only have an idea for a bey could explain it here and the artists here could draw it for you
I jave my own. I can't add an image
Helpemeh
(Jan. 10, 2019  2:48 AM)Geardini1846 Wrote: I jave my own. I can't add an image
Helpemeh

I have made a bey its called Leap Zex it jumps and can switch modes to attack to defense and it moves are Z Unleash,Zex Counter,in defense the moves are Guardian Z Defense and Doom Defense plz add this to your story. oh and the wielder is Just Z his name is Z. the parts are Leap Zex 13 Jump plz add this to your Series i enjoy it and when are you making the next one plz reply

(Jan. 02, 2019  5:54 PM)ZenithChart Wrote: This is my beyblade it's called zenith https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-oosEE0...p=drivesdk

Updated
Cool bey
[Image: af9e0i.png]
To be adapted to Burst soon, This is just a Teaser
Reposted
Azure Seiryu Recoil Purge 夭 [devastate]( AA.Re.Pu.夭)
Azure Seiryu: i just over-did it so i couldn't give the parts of separately( i would have died doing that).
https://ibb.co/g4hHqgN
its a left spin dragon( thats the direction true dragons are supposed to spin/ ignore me i'm pissed that A/G/R Dragon spins right) based off seiryu. incompatible with right spins.
devastate[夭]: quite straight forward, also this would go well with a spriggan( wink, wink)
https://ibb.co/FKkXH0p
Recoil: simple disk with a bound gimmick each of the four blades can be retracted back, intended as a destabilizers.
https://ibb.co/HCp45HP
Purge: a driver that has a mode change. in higher spins the tabs pull out(like reboot) locking the free spinning lower part of the driver. it is released at lower spins making it free spinning giving a couple more spins and slight LAD potential. pre-launch you will have to orient the driver to activate it, else it remains free spinning throughout the battle. the tip itself is rubber, and the driver is on the shorter side.
https://ibb.co/K9SFzcx
sorry if the design isn't clear i had to rush it.
(Dec. 06, 2018  3:51 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: Right now only Xandork and Burst3DPrinter are doing this but Idk it’s already a 3D model so you could just go to a library to get it done

Xandork is no longer taking requests and anyway they just design beys. You can use a service called shapeways to get it 3d printed. (There are others but shapeways does metal parts for disks)

[Image: image.jpg]
This is flash Sphinx I’m getting it 3d designed by burst3dprinter but I haven’t seen the 3d model yet because he’s been inactive lately

Lol your devastate layer weight looks just like an idea I had
(Mar. 31, 2019  10:28 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:

devastate is actually the Gachi chip but i figure you must be referring to Azure 
well do keep posting your designs i'm starting to learn 3D tools and i have a reliable guy who does excellent work as well so...
(Apr. 01, 2019  5:12 AM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  10:28 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:

devastate is actually the Gachi chip but i figure you must be referring to Azure 
well do keep posting your designs i'm starting to learn 3D tools and i have a reliable guy who does excellent work as well so...

No the metal part is the layer weight. The gachi chip is the part with the avatar on it, and the outer ring is the base.
(Jan. 02, 2019  5:54 PM)ZenithChart Wrote: This is my beyblade it's called zenith https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-oosEE0...p=drivesdk

Updated

It looks very nice

Right now I'm updating my old bey so in a few days the design will be done I hope you like it
(Apr. 01, 2019  6:19 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  5:12 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: devastate is actually the Gachi chip but i figure you must be referring to Azure 

No the metal part is the layer weight. The gachi chip is the part with the avatar on it, and the outer ring is the base.
Sorry I just haven't understood the system yet devastate is the layer weight
I have an idea for a beyblade. I don't know if it would be functional or not. But here goes, it's called dread serpent. It's like a round later and it has a gimmick similar to beat kukulcan with the extending blades. There are two metal spikes on this bey which extend while the bey is spinning. The beyblade also has two rubber blades(like judgement joker). The theory for the gimmick is when the bey slows down, the metal spikes go back in and the bey can spin steal from it's rubber blades(its a left spin). The bey has a snake emblem in the center. It is green but the rubber is silver and so are the spikes (which represent the fangs of a serpent). I'm hoping someone could draw it for me. And I hope someone can tell me if the gimmick would work.
Thanks for the feedback but could you tell me if the gimmick would work? I would appreciate itSmile