Your Storage Solution

Aside from the offical boxes and carry products from TT and Hasbro.

I would like to discuss
what do you use to store your ever growing collection of beys? how do you store/organise them? what do you use to transport them when you go to events and such?

--
will add a photo later- but I currently keep my burst beys in seperate pieces (layers, disks, drivers) in small canvas drawstring pouches in a fishing tackle box. Although with the launchers and grips- it is quickly running out of space.
(Apr. 01, 2018  4:25 PM)Kry Wrote: Aside from the offical boxes and carry products from TT and Hasbro.

I would like to discuss
what do you use to store your ever growing collection of beys? how do you store/organise them? what do you use to transport them when you go to events and such?

--
will add a photo later- but I currently keep my burst beys in seperate pieces (layers, disks, drivers) in small canvas drawstring pouches in a fishing tackle box. Although with the launchers and grips- it is quickly running out of space.

Drawers. Simple & easy.

To go, I put them in my pocket.
Just look on Amazon just search up Beyblade And you’ll find on the very top they have beycases in multiple different colors I have one And you can hold 26 or even more if you put it in right
[Image: jKM5V4j.jpg]

i use 4 of these
there are three different sizes of compartments. 
the image above does not contain the smallest one

stanley 25 compartment organizer

$14 
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Stanley-25-C.../203707065

—-

for tournaments 
we use a A036 SRA case with custom foam 
(based on kei’s recommendation here on WBO)

[Image: t8U0oJr.jpg]

[Image: 5yh68X7.jpg]

$20 in total with foam
https://www.sra-cases.com/a036-silver-al...x-2-5.html
got to say that is beautiful looking storage. Shame I live in Australia. Shipping from US to Aus is absolutly insane.
[Image: SIWv4cptnDT2iZEZbC-GD7Dt0kvEBkn7SlOTdAEN...20-h934-no]
At the bottom are my drivers, they are organized by type when friend doesnt put them in.
[Image: Y7bVU9TVKTS0v38hNFPNMLbDO-3Tv9rUhjizylyN...20-h934-no]
This is on top of the drivers, single and dual layers.
[Image: jXyExh0Fg04M9LXT5tBNtXIqLlY0beQLKRFPcupg...20-h934-no]
On top of those god and chozetsu
[Image: TgHqFRsPPfBiojtOOOLQmPHW9lgj3SmtY8uDsQT1...20-h934-no]
All packed up, its VERY sturdy. its easy to spread around, there really arent any other bladers here so I have to take them all when I go to play with people. I also just have one container for god discs/frames and one for older and one for launchers, but those are small and fit below the stadium bag.
(Apr. 02, 2018  6:59 PM)Kry Wrote: got to say that is beautiful looking storage. Shame I live in Australia. Shipping from US to Aus is absolutly insane.

Bunnings dude. They have heaps of stuff.
I honestly just use some cardboard boxes from Amazon, one for the Metal Fight Beyblades, one for my small collection of HMS/Plastics, and a bigger box for Burst. I also use a box specifically for the Burst launchers, as I ran out of room in the Burst box to shove them in.
(Apr. 04, 2018  11:37 AM)malinoz01 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2018  6:59 PM)Kry Wrote: got to say that is beautiful looking storage. Shame I live in Australia. Shipping from US to Aus is absolutly insane.

Bunnings dude. They have heaps of stuff.

true. I only wish they would keep their website properly updated and synced. Previous experience has let me down by way of "this product is avalible in store" when I got there- they said they filed for a restock last week.
(Apr. 01, 2018  7:13 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: [Image: LRa5bc8.jpg]

i use 4 of these

$14 

Did you just pick and choose from the 4 cases you have for the compartment sizes you are using here? Or..?
(Apr. 10, 2018  11:18 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2018  7:13 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: [Image: LRa5bc8.jpg]

i use 4 of these

$14 

Did you just pick and choose from the 4 cases you have for the compartment sizes you are using here? Or..?

i made this layout by combining the compartments of two organizers (with a ton left over).
i use the donor organizer with no compartments, for launchers.
(Apr. 11, 2018  12:04 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2018  11:18 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Did you just pick and choose from the 4 cases you have for the compartment sizes you are using here? Or..?

i made this layout by combining the compartments of two organizers (with a ton left over).

Alright, cool. My local store didn't carry it, so I couldn't see it in person when I bought it and I was wondering about what you did.

I'm not quite sure I understood the last bit though? Donor organizer? Excuse my ignorance there.
(Apr. 11, 2018  4:28 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  12:04 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i made this layout by combining the compartments of two organizers (with a ton left over).

Alright, cool. My local store didn't carry it, so I couldn't see it in person when I bought it and I was wondering about what you did.

I'm not quite sure I understood the last bit though? Donor organizer? Excuse my ignorance there.

two organizers worth of compartments

one organizer “donated” compartments to the other
and was utilized, empty of compartments, and filled with launchers
(Apr. 11, 2018  12:47 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  4:28 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Alright, cool. My local store didn't carry it, so I couldn't see it in person when I bought it and I was wondering about what you did.

two organizers worth of compartments

one organizer “donated” compartments to the other
and was utilized, empty of compartments, and filled with launchers

Ah, got it! Cool, thanks! Grin
I originally had used two HDX cases from Home Depot to store all of my spare Burst parts, but it eventually became cramped. I also kept my stock Beys in a shoebox.

[Image: image.jpg]

I wanted to store as much as I could in one case, so I got this. It's a Husky 22in Connect Cantilever Organizer from Home Depot. I think I got it for about $25 USD.

[Image: image_1.jpg]

I was able to put everything I use for Burst in there, from all of my spare parts to my stock Beys to my launchers, etc. So, I'd definitely recommend looking into getting something like this or similar if your collection is a large one like mine.

I think this is the exact product on the site: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-22-in-.../207138779
I keep me beys stored in a plastic container. They are assembled