Your Real Name (ELABORATE)

Hi, everyone here knows me as â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ but no one knows my real name. I am Dylan Webb, what is your name? please include first and last name.
my real name is Ricardo Fernandez,and no,im not itailian(it does sounds like one)

the really annoying part about my name is the Ricardo.why?
Lips_sealed hello im from indonesian my real name is RozZaq
no im not arabic
Samuel vedrik tio.
Worst thing is they call me samuel tio.
This is really SPAM. If you want this topic to remain opened, then you really need to elaborate on your answers more, like telling what you like or dislike about your name.
(Apr. 11, 2011  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is really SPAM. If you want this topic to remain opened, then you really need to elaborate on your answers more, like telling what you like or dislike about your name.
Or origin.

My name is Danielle Guldi. I'm mostly Greek, but that's on my mother's side. On my father's side, there is a little bit of Swiss so that's how Guldi got there. I'm related to every Guldi and about half of the Guldi's in the country are in my community. I get away with a lot because of my last name so I'm really hesitant to take someone else's name in marriage.

Middle name is a secret. Wink
Ill help keep it up i like to know where people got their names and the meanings of them they are interesting
(of course if your just posting names its pointless XD)

Justin Dyer
Justin mean rightious coming from the root Just or up right.
Its odd cause im the person to fight for whats right for everyone so oddly it fits... HOWEVER!,
I dispise the name. Its boring and short there isn't any way to make a good knick name other than my initials
which JD is ok with me.

my last name i like other than being in 7 in 3rd grade ( 13 years ago Tongue_out) I was called Justin Diarea....
thats just aweful my name was a set up for bad jokes from the start
my middle name is allman so everyone thinks its almond
and my dad called me
Just another dyer
Justan other dyer is how he says it as a name.....

so I took up the name Auska i like it better
it means the smell of tomorrow, i take it as change ( Kanji of perfume or smell and tomorrow)
its a female name, as im not exactly the most manly guy you've ever met XD
(Apr. 11, 2011  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is really SPAM. If you want this topic to remain opened, then you really need to elaborate on your answers more, like telling what you like or dislike about your name.

Ok, everyone what she said↑↑:
let me start over my real name is Dylan Webb, i like my first name because it was my dads name and i hate my last name cause everyone at school calls me "Spider Web"b or "Web"ster or some other ludacris name.
My real name is William Beverly. I also have no idea what my name means, but I really don't care for my name.
(Apr. 11, 2011  5:47 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:

Ok, everyone what she said↑↑:
let me start over my real name is Dylan Webb, i like my first name because it was my dads name and i hate my last name cause everyone at school calls me "Spider Web"b or "Web"ster or some other ludacris name.
You should be like "my spidey senses are tingling" just to troll them haha
My full name is Louis Vernet Jean.(Oh CARP, three first names)

My official first name is Louis Vernet but due to the due to the difficulty of pronouncing the second half, most english speakers skip it entirely... Crying
(Apr. 11, 2011  5:47 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: My real name is William Beverly. I also have no idea what my name means, but I really don't care for my name.

your name sounds really cool like some very sophisticated person. or a cool english Manga charecter
I'm not fond of my real name too much. If you MUST know, it is simply the name of an Irish whiskey. It even says "Irish Whiskey" on the label. My name is also spelled that way as it is on the label. If you google the bolded words, my name will appear in "Shopping results for Irish Whiskey." It should be the first one. Or check the images. It should be a green bottle or so. (FYI, this is also the worst tasting whiskey I ever drank. Maybe I just don't like Whiskey). The closest to my real name I prefer people calling me by is "Jamie". That should give you enough to know what my real name is.

But please, call me Jamie. Seriously. Unless you're a professional, like a teacher, or my teacher.

I'd rather not give out my last name unless you're my friend on Facebook, which is also private unless I know you personally, like Sky Prince. If it's okay, can I just leave that out? I think giving my given name is enough to contribute to this thread. I'm not ashamed of my family name, just my given name.
Jameson? Would be cooler if your name was Chivas for Scotch. Cool
Pretty much, yeah. My priest in my last year of grade school gave me a shirt of the whiskey as a goodbye gift. I never knew about that until he told me, and I was a bit....disturbed about it. Ever since, I've been self-conscious about the name and adopted my nickname as my real name, unless writing on official documents.

My dad named me that because he didn't want me to have a girly name like his (Alexis). But Jameson didn't sound cute when I was a baby, so they called me Jamie.

But Chivas sounds mondo sexy. I put it together with my family name, and it sounds MONDO sexy! XD
Joe Galati, I'm mostly Italian. I love my last name because all of my friends call me Gelati, which is ironically my favorite ice cream treat Joyful_3
(Apr. 11, 2011  8:22 PM)|Joe| Wrote: Joe Galati, I'm mostly Italian. I love my last name because all of my friends call me Gelati, which is ironically my favorite ice cream treat Joyful_3

Sounds like a Mafioso name.....`COOL¡!
I LOVE Italian names. When you say it, it has a sense of authority, especially where the accent in the syllables lie. I think yours would be Ga-LA-ti, right? Your name in particular sounds very fun than authoritative.
My real name is TADA.... Levi Carver
It is really stupid if i though that!
(Apr. 11, 2011  8:51 PM)LEVI-Z Wrote: My real name is TADA.... Levi Carver
It is really stupid if i though that!

It is a cool name, one of my freind's brother's name is Levi(but i HATE him
(Apr. 11, 2011  8:30 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I LOVE Italian names. When you say it, it has a sense of authority, especially where the accent in the syllables lie. I think yours would be Ga-LA-ti, right? Your name in particular sounds very fun than authoritative.

Yes, that's exactly how you say it. You're one of the first people to get it right XD
I took Italian for two years in High School. I love the language, so I'm a bit well-versed in some pronunciation. But I'm just terrible at remembering the language itself.

my real name is Camille Sosa. I like my first name because i was named after a huricane but i hate my last name because people call me CAMILLE SALSA!!!!!
I HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!