Your Re-paints And Special Customisations

hey phnx eseretos here please can someone tell me how to download pictures here thanks ive got pretty nice customs
well perhaps black been good Quetzalcoatl Aztec god civilization nice for blade got black right but sloppy no ditch maybe even it out put orange lines one middle each thick with a green middle line teeth zig zags on edge of the of the black in gold nice pheaxo eseretos says chow
I'm guessing you mean "upload" not "download"
When you make a post, scroll down the page and click on "browse", select the picture you want to upload, and then press attach file.
Wait a few moments, and the name of the image should come up underneath the browse box.
Then press post.
thanks still got a few years to control my rather awesome mind
well think im OK its first time posting pics thanks ripcord gym leader help on instructions hmm thanks    
sorry little trouble my work here no light was meditation hmm please forgive cool
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

So what exactly did you do to it?
well broken launcher usually the problem is the grips just fight some metal small but fit or brake it to right size a old beyblade launchner long 1half in screw piece leather super glue elastic metal to wind more power and cool
OK nice but well disturbing thats just a black belt around a catapult launcher so by the way the orecalcum says not even rightly yours well let down hey just be simple thats best
the qutez looks cool spining black gold and purple xD
but i used paint that i can easily take off so ill just take it off if everyone doesnt like it
(Sep. 25, 2009  9:32 PM)Kaiten Cross Wrote: Okay, so here are those pics I promised.

http://fav.me/d2aabfi

Click the links and they'll take you to my DeviantArt Gallery. All the stuff in it I made.

Chocked_2...
Do they keep you in some kind of padded cell?
God, sliding shoot with that thing would kill!
I mean it, you would freaking impale someone with that monstrosity!
What a horrific waste of a launcher, and a... I'd say sword, but it looks to short to be a sword.
Maybe a dagger, or long letter opener?
It's a PLASTIC sword, I don't sliding shoot often, and I used a spare launcher. Plus, as I said, it works wondrously.
Hey there kaiten/phnx, Even if it's a plastic blade, exaggerated movements found be horrible just because of its length, and it wouldn't take much to take out the eye of an innocent bystander if you get my meaning.
Okay, I did some work on my triple wing AR, as it doesn't have any stickers on it. There is still some more fine adjustments to be made, but here it is so far:
[Image: 1046647.jpg]
Nice! It looks sick-as so far. Orange and Black do mix well together but so does Blue Smile
Wanna see the next adjustments
Thanks! Joyful_3
Still need to clean up small parts of the AR and add paint a bit more in the small areas.
Pretty much left the WBO for the moment, but just wanted to do a photo of the grip modification I just finished.
The chain attached to the back is made of ridiculously light plastic, I doubt it adds a gram to the weight since it's hollow (if you squeeze it, it'll buckle in), the prongs on the launcher haven't been painted to prevent paint from going on to the blade.
Hope you like it.
Click to see (large image)
Love it to bits, but it smells quite strongly of coffee (used it to stain the silver parts to make them feel more metallic)
Nice Grip! It suits Metal Fight Beyblade by heaps due to the metallic look and the chain
Be my mirror, my sword my sheild, my missionaries in a foriegn field, for some reason i cant explain i know st. peter wont call my name. LOL love the song whoever had the sig
(Sep. 28, 2009  10:29 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Pretty much left the WBO for the moment, but just wanted to do a photo of the grip modification I just finished.
The chain attached to the back is made of ridiculously light plastic, I doubt it adds a gram to the weight since it's hollow (if you squeeze it, it'll buckle in), the prongs on the launcher haven't been painted to prevent paint from going on to the blade.
Hope you like it.
Click to see (large image)
Love it to bits, but it smells quite strongly of coffee (used it to stain the silver parts to make them feel more metallic)

this is amazing.

you should seriously design a prize for the wbo
Thanks ^ ^
Suppose I could do some sort of trophy or something at some point, either that or a gold custom grip as a prize.
Depends on how much work I've got going on at uni (snowed under with coursework at the moment).
Whoa, yea that grip is siick! The chain is a nice addition too Smile
(Oct. 11, 2009  5:46 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Suppose I could do some sort of trophy or something at some point, either that or a gold custom grip as a prize.
Depends on how much work I've got going on at uni (snowed under with coursework at the moment).

If you can, do it and save it for one of our larger tournaments. Grin
We don't really have big tournaments in the UK :s
If we did have one it'd most probably be at expo next year when MFB's taken off and we have a larger fan base.
ohk i put a gaia dragoon bit sticker on a MFB face http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/...CF0119.jpg
i think the colour of the face goes well with the rock clear wheel im considering painting the metal wheel but not sure what colour
I agree too Maz

Guardian Pinion that picture of the beylauncher on page 4 is awesome nice job!!