Your First Gaming unit/console

My first gaming unit was a NINTENDO SIXTY-FOOOUUUR! It was pretty awesome, still got it up in the attic Grin
No wait, i think my first console was a Gameboy Colour. Boy does that bring back memories. No it doesnt..... I played Pokemon Gold, strange thing, i hav HG but always wanted Silver......
my first gaming unit ever was a Gameboy color clear purple that i bought from my sister after she was sick of me stealing it. I was 5-6 the only games it had that worked and still do are pokemon red,Ms Pacman super Pacman game, and Frogger 2
Used Dream Cast ftw! I got it when I was little, and when I mean little I really mean little. I got sonic adventure(Great), Tony Hawk(Carp), And some sport games.
I thought I would revive this thread. I think mine was a N64 or a GBA Advanced.
My brother had many consoles that I played with when I was a little child, but none of them were 'mine' so I won't count them towards this. In that case I guess my first console would have to have been a Playstation 1 or Dreamcast, tbh I can't remember right now. But no matter which console it was, I loved it like a son.
I think mine was a Game-Boy Advance.
ATARI!
NiN10doh 64! (refrence) with mario kart 64, and the first mario party.
PS2, one of my most prized possessions. 7 years going strong! Smile
My first console was a Gameboy SP.

SP-DS Lite-Wii-DSiXL-PS3

:3
Well, excluding my Gameboy Pocket, my 1st console was my Gamecube. Good times...back then, none of us could have dreamed about the innovations gaming has gone through, haha! It makes me feel very nostalgic about the simpler days
My first console was a Gameboy Color. It used to be my dad's and the only game he had was Tetris.
We had an old Nintendo when I was born, and got a Super Nintendo in 1992 or thereabouts.
GBA advanced sp color 9000 JK. Ive never had the feeling of battling pokemon through a cable on an old gba. Ive never played any of the old pokemon games or any zelda games. Im ashamed.
My first game console was a GameBoy Advanced SP
my first gaming device was a gameboy advance i still remeber buying pokemon and playing it
My first game console was the original xbox the first game I got was halo combat evolved it was epic
I believe my first console ever was a PlayStation 1, and then me and my bro got a GameCube and have stuck to Nintendo ever since.
When I was about 6, in 2004 I had gotten a PS2, forgot which games I had for it, though.