Your Favorite Meme

As you can see, i changed my profile pic into the hey you see that guy over there meme, which is my favorite meme. What are your faves
I think maybe the "To be continued..." meme is my favourite one (only if it's done correctly). I guess the Steamed Hams one is kinda funny too.
Well, I've never kept too much up with memes, but the most popular ones have probably popped up in front of me before. As of now, though, even with Despicable Me coming out quite a bit ago, I am now just discovering the "Gru Reveal" meme. I'm not sure of the actual name, but that is what I like to think of it as. And, as of recently, I have found a lot of amusement in them. So, I'd probably say that one has my number one pick.
To be totally honest, I'm not really into memes. I generally find some of them annoying, particularly when overused and it's just too much to catch up with them. I like some, but I don't care for most.

But if I had to pick a favourite, it's anything with Gordon Ramsay, particularly if it uses anything from Kitchen Nightmares, the Connect Four memes were kinda funny too.
The "y tho" meme is my favourite, I think it explains how I'm feeling most of the time.
do u kno de wae
(Mar. 31, 2018  2:39 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: do u kno de wae

I find those annoying. But that's just what I think.
(Mar. 31, 2018  2:43 AM)ptf606 Wrote:

I find those annoying. But that's just what I think.

i lived it. its totally immersive when youre in vr chat with the knuckles skin and with a whole group of people in VR and act it out, its my favorite meme because you can actually get on a platform and be the meme and thats how it spreads. its pretty genius IMO and the origins of it are comedic genius as well
(Mar. 31, 2018  2:37 AM)ptf606 Wrote: We are number one.

No u
(Mar. 31, 2018  5:41 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2018  2:37 AM)ptf606 Wrote: We are number one.

No u

What's that supposed to mean ?
I like the I will stuff you all in the crust meme
(Mar. 31, 2018  12:30 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2018  5:41 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: No u

What's that supposed to mean ?

It's a meme.
My brooda all hail de queen
Spit on dem my brooda, dey hav Ebola
(Apr. 06, 2018  8:54 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
My brooda all hail de queen

why ar u running!?
(Apr. 07, 2018  4:46 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2018  8:54 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: My brooda all hail de queen

why ar u running!?
*endless clicking*
(Oct. 29, 2020  6:46 PM)beybladeclub Wrote: it was I dio
BRUH, STOP NECROPOSTING
(Nov. 09, 2020  6:42 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  6:46 PM)beybladeclub Wrote: it was I dio
BRUH, STOP NECROPOSTING

its not him is his brother
one time his bro necroposted something and the orginal beybladeclub said that it was not him but his brother
(Nov. 09, 2020  6:57 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  6:42 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: BRUH, STOP NECROPOSTING

its not him is his brother
one time his bro necroposted something and the orginal beybladeclub said that it was not him but his brother

That... really sucks. All I have to say. While we’re here, my favorite is Potato Knishes or Bulkhead I needed That!