Your Favorite DragonBall Video Game

Budokai Tenkaichi 3, because you can go all out crazy and just button mash. Haha I joke, it's just fun to play with friends xD
Budokai Tenkaichi 2 cause the computer player are cheap like in Budokai Tenkaich 1
Either Raging Blast for the gameplay or Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for the amount of characters.
WHAT ABOUT GOKU FROM SUPER SMASH FLASH2 V0.7
(Dec. 19, 2010  1:16 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Either Raging Blast for the gameplay or Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for the amount of characters.

I agree with this, I also wanna add legacy of goku II, and buus fury. I really enjoyed those. Legacy of goku I, was just a horrible game, when you punch an enemy, they don't get knocked back at all; It's a pain in my rear end
I think tenkaichi 3 is abit over rated.
In my opinion the I think that the game was only good for the number of characters available.
Downside to this is no one uses characters like Guldo or even Kui.

Raging blast 2 is pretty good, except for no story mode -.-
Evem though I don't follow DBZ I still like Raging Blast it's a fun button masher, especially with friends.
budokai tenkaichi and Supersonic Warriors 2 both are my all time favorite games...
I like DBZ Legendary Super Warriors for GBC, it's a turned based fighting game with card commands Pinching_eyes_2
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3, pretty much one of the few 3D arcade DBZ games Uncertain
my fav is budokai 3 as it provides good graphics and many godd moves and much more
(Dec. 28, 2009  8:14 PM)Zero Wrote: tenkaichi 1 is the worst game i have ever played, tell me something good about it

In deed, it was the worst game ever. There is nothing good about. Also the health system was horrible.
Budokai 3 is the most competitive DB game, when compared to the others and IMO the best one.

Infinite world was just aweful to play in story mode, they should of left it alone and stuck with Budokai 3.(Collecting the rings?)
My favorite is Budokai 3, Tenkichi 3, and Burst Limit. Over all Budokai 3 was the best.
I only had one Dragon ball Z game. It was for the first playstation... I forgot the name of it, but I'm thinking it had the number 12, 13, or 24 in the title. the full game was in english, but the odd thing is the announcer would speak in japanese. It definately wasn't bootleg, as it had the official box, and I've seen it in many places. it was a classic fighter game, as well. however, this was before the ps2 games. I also remember hercule was a secret unlockable character, though I could be wrong.

It was a really fun game, though not as fancy as most of the newer games are.
My favorite is dbz:buu's fury.[/b][/color][color=#800000][b]